Hero Costumes

The next few days have been a blur to Eri and Kota. Eri had managed to make a few friends and had seemed to get along well with everyone. Their days were spent on getting the basics, learning the routes, and getting to know everything. Eri and Kota were able to get a good grasp pretty well, seeing as they were taught a few small things while they were still children. But of course, assignments will start to gather, things will get tougher, and everything will start to pick up the pace. 

And now it was Friday Afternoon, their first Hero Training class with Deku, the Symbol of Peace and the #1 Hero. Just the idea of having him as a teacher excited Eri more and more, the thought of having her hero, the person who saved her from her past, teaching her, and watching her grow to be a hero brought a prideful feeling in her heart. 

Eri and Kota sat together in their seats, excitement bubbling in throughout the room. The students were buzzing with chatter, the sounds of everyone talking their ears off filling the class. Eri raised an eyebrow, noticing the students talking more than usual. It made sense though, seeing as it was going to be their first heroics class with another special pro hero. Eri turned to Kota, giving a small closed-eyes smile similar to Deku's, a smile she picked up from the years of hanging out with him.

Soon enough, Mr.Kirishima finally made it to class. He was out of breath, almost as if he had just run a bunch of miles at the speed of light. He was panting, his hands on his knees with his back bent over so that his head was looking down at the floor. Eri raised an eyebrow at her teacher's appearance. Sure, he was all about fitness and working out, but he usually doesn't go for runs right before classes. Once the man got into a decent shape, he got up from his position to be stood tall and proud, a complete change from his panting, not even a few seconds ago. He clapped his hands, earning the students to quiet down and their attention on him. 

"Alright! As you know, this will be Heroics Class! So, we'll be having a rather special teacher for this period. Please, welcome, Pro Hero, Deku!" The crimson hero announced, presenting his arms towards the door as if he was showing off a prize. Right as he said that a green-haired man with emerald green eyes stepped into the room, a soft smile present on his face. He was right next to the other pro hero, one hand on his hip. Most of the class erupted into loud cheering and calls, recognizing the man. Eri and Kota's eyes widened at the sight, eyes beaming with a familiar feeling, the one they always get from seeing the hero. (Kirishima left the room once Deku entered btw.)

"Alright! As you all may know, I'm Deku, your Heroics teacher! I hope I can teach you the many things I did when I was in this class, so, let's have a good year!" He smiled brightly, his words echoing throughout the room. Small streaks of green light surrounded his body, emitting a soft glow in his green orbs. Many cheers and sounds of excitement chorused loudly until they died down for Deku to continue. 

"Now, I will explain our first activity at Ground Beta! But, before we do that, we'll need to get you all suited up!" He explained briefly, clicking a button for a bunch of cases to start appearing from small compartments. The class burst into even more enthusiasm, not being able to contain their anticipation to see their finished costumes. Eri herself was pretty curious to see her full hero costume in display, hoping it looked as she imagined. 

"I'll meet you all at Ground Beta after you dressed, have fun!" He waved, exiting the room very quickly, leaving the students to find their costumes. Once he was gone, students started to bustle around the cases, all in a hurry to find theirs. Eri sighed, trying to find her case amongst the crowd of scrambling teenagers and hands reaching out to locate certain ones. Soon enough, she was able to find hers, Kota doing the same. She picked up her case and went into the locker rooms to be met with a few of the other girls. Takami was already putting on her suit while Mizurika and Anika were admiring theirs. Eri slipped into the room, putting her case down on the bench near her locker before flicking it open. She gasped, her eyes sparkling at the sight of her hero costume. It was exactly like how she designed it.