Back to the Past?

Random Oneshot I have had in mind for a long time now :) 

Btw, it has nothing to do with the actual plot and is only an AU. 

The sun was blazing brightly, casting a harsh light on everyone in the field outside, the sounds of everyone training filling the plot of land. It was a simple idea of Kirirshima's to spend a few days on improving shapes and start working on their quirks to maybe discover more parts. So far, most of the students were in fair conditions quirk-wise, but not so well from the scorching hot sun melting them. 

Eri was letting out short gasps for air, her face red from her quirk usage. She was trying to work on the timing of her quirk, trying to quicken the rate needed to actually rewind someone. Most everyone kept a distance away from her, not wanting to get rewound by her quirk. Sure, everyone got used to her power, but they still had a small fear of being rewound by the girl. It hurt sometimes, but she got used to it. It was only safe. The only people nearby were Kota and Ankoku, Kota wanting to stick close and Ankoku just happened to nearby.  

It only took a few seconds for everything to go wrong. 

Ankoku was practicing his projections and wanted to test his limits with them. He knew that he could create illusions, but he wanted to figure out if he could make them quicker and more meaningful to actually scare his victims. He sighed, trying to find someone to test his quirk on, the first person he saw was Eri, so he figured he could test on her. He activated his quirk, a thin grey foggy light emitting from his hands. It only took a brief moment for the light to spiral around her head, Eri's vision getting slightly hazy before her eyes widened, her breath hitched in her throat as her face went pale.

The voices of him filled her ears, her mind flashing memories of her childhood. Her eyes shown a clear view of him in front of her. Tears were starting to brim her scarlet eyes, rolling down her cheeks as she tried to calm down. Her breathing quickened, Eri trying to take deep breaths but only short gasps were coming out. She knelt down, her knees hitting the sandy ground, grasping her chest while trying to slow down, but she still continued to hyperventilate. The yellow glow from her horn started to go crazy, her hair flowing around in the air. Many of the students were starting to notice Eri's condition, most of them growing worried and concerned for the girl, but none of them knew what to do. Kota rushed forward immediately, paying no mind to the cries and shouts directed at him to stop. He knelt down beside her, quickly pulling her into his chest. 

But she wouldn't stop. Her quirk still swirledd, now surrounding Kota as well. 

"I-I-I'm s-sorry..!" She sobbed, her tears now soaking Kota's shirt. He rubbed her back, not knowing how to console her. 

"Eri, calm down. Everything is fine. No one's here to hurt you. You're fine, okay?" He tried to help, but his words seemed to make it worse. And then it happened. 

Her quirk went out of control, spiraling around Eri and Kota. The area around them shifted uncontrollably, the sun and moon rising and falling, the time switching, seasons shifting. Kota's eyes widened as he saw the scene around them. Eri was shifting time. And she couldn't stop. 

Kota quickly held Eri tightly, looking around. Everything around them was a blur, he couldn't make out anything at this point. Once Eri got to her senses, she forcefully tried to stop her quirk, trying to focus on her mind on reversing to where they were before. But she was too tired to do that, her head was too fuzzy and uncontrollable. So, she did the next best thing, which was to try to shut off her quirk completely. She let out small cries, her mind focussing on turning off her quirk. Once she felt herself start to feel less warm and heavy, she stopped, now noticing that the yellow light was gone.