𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

"We're going back to U

"We're going back to U.A?" Kota asked, trying his best to hide his excitement, but failing miserably. 

"Mhm! Aizawa called and said he needs someone to look after Eri while he..runs a few errands, so I thought you'd wanna spend some time with her!" Mandalay nodded with a small smile, sipping from her cup of whatever.

"Oh..okay," Kota nodded, looking away. How long had it even been..months?

"Pack some clothes, we'll be there for a while," Mandalay added nonchalantly. 

"How long will we be there-?" Kota questioned, tilting his head. 

"Hm, 4 days?" 

"4 DAYS?!"

"Yeah..?" Mandalay turned to Kota, confused. 

"O-oh.."

"Are you not happy? Thought you liked Eri?"

"W-what?!" Kota's face flushed as his head snapped to look up at the woman. 

"What? Don't you get along with her?" Mandalay raised an eyebrow innocently. Kota groaned and got up from the couch. 

"Nevermind.." He grumbled, already walking back to his room. Mandalay chuckled under her breath, shaking her head. 

"He's gonna grow up to be a tsundere, isn't he..?"

❤☁︎︎❤

"We're here!" Mandalay announced, helping Kota out of the car before being greeted by Aizawa..and Eri. 

"Shouta, hey-!" She grinned, giving the man a quick handshake, looking down and waving at Eri. 

"Heya, Eri! You've gotten a bit taller," Mandalay smiled, softly ruffling her hair.