Chapter 3: The Special Place.

It had been a few years since Eri's birthday part. The two kids were both around 12 years old. Kota and Eri both go to middle school together. Aizawa adopted Eri shortly after she turned 9, making him her legal guardian. It had been around 4-5 years. Deku was the symbol of peace, Bakugo being the second pro, Todoroki being third, which he didn't mind.  Hawks was still in the top five, since he was still super young, Mirko following a few steps back. Jirou and Shinsou took Aizawa and Mic's place. Kaminari is a Tech and Communication Teacher, Jirou works as a music teacher, Momo is the modern arts and history, Deku, Bakugou, and Todoroki rotate for heroics class, Aizawa still teaches 1-A, Sato is the new chef, and Iida is a Math teacher. Kendo was the 1-B homeroom teacher. And Uraraka was a rescue specialist.

It was a nice spring afternoon. Eri was out in her backyard under the big tree, looking u at the clouds. She usually liked sitting under the tree on days like these. The air was cool, The sun shining, a few birds chirping, clouds floating around, the plants all lively and beautiful. It was days like these she found peaceful. Eri didn't mind socializing and got better at it. She was currently 12, Kota in the same grade as her. Eri sighed as she picked up her sketchbook and pencils. She started sketching some doodles which turned into full drawings. Soon enough, she had drawn a full page of beautiful drawings and doodles. She was content with it and thought it was a cute addition for her book. She then noticed it, someone was there with her. She heard their breathing. On instinct, she quickly looked and grabbed the person without a glance. The oh-so familiar face looked startled but immediately formed a small smirk, proud of the girl's reflexes. 

Eri quickly let go and apologized to her dad, who just nodded. He sat down next to Eri, a few seconds of silence passing until he spoke up.

"You made some nice drawings. You're a good artist kid. I've gotta say, you have some nice talents," He praised, knowing Eri loved getting compliments, as they always made her feel better about herself and her insecurities. She smiled softly at her dad before speaking.

"Thank you. So, was there a specific reason you came here? You usually sit with me if you need to talk about something, but this time it might not be too serious, am I right?" She asked. Aizawa was taken aback from her before looking at her, smiling a little.

"You're right. Mandalay said you and Kota could hang out today, no adults. Just you two. She thought it would be a nice idea to have you two do whatever you guys want, just not go too far away." He explained. It wasn't new that Kota could hang out. They have scattered hang out days. Kota and Mandalay moved into a house a little more nearby for convenience reasons. So, it was much easier to hang out and such. Kota went to middle school, while Eri was being homeschooled. Kota was a bit upset that they couldn't got to school together, but got over it. 

Eri squealed lightly before thanking her father for letting her know. He nodded, smiling at seeing his daughter so happy. He left to go back inside. She watched him leave before turning her attention down to her sketchbook. One of her sketches caught her attention. It was a poloroid picture of her and Kota as kids. The drawing was an actual picture she had in her room. The two were eating candied apples matching outfits. It was taken back when they were 9. She sighed at the drawing before closing the book and getting up. She stood up for a few seconds and stretched for a while before walking back inside, up to her room, packing a few things, getting dressed. and head out.

Eri always packed a few things whenever going out. This time, since it is a hangout day, she packed a little more. She packed a small first aid, extra shirt, shorts, a granola bar, water bottle, extra lip gloss, a mini brush/mirror, a travel sized watercolor set and her sketchbook, her phone, a charger, earbuds, and a small blanket, you never know if their going to sit down somewhere. She likes keeping some money with her as well, which she earned by the way. After packing a small bag, she got dressed. She didn't wear too much. Just a white crop top with a small cat, a light yellow skirt with white flowers, jean shorts, a yellow a black hat, and her sneakers.