~Finding out~

So, this chapter was requested by @RedAndLotus, hope ya like it!

Also, I'm really sorry for not writing shit this past month. My mother has been very strict over screen time lately, and I've also been working on my own project that I've had in mind for a while, so that's a thing. Motivation died out a lot, so I might just write a bunch of adventures between Eri and Kota, not sure though. So, I apologize if this chapter isn't really good enough. Anyways, without further ado, enjoy the oneshot!

It was quite obvious Eri and Kota's family or friends would find out about their relationship. They had tried to keep it a small secret for a few months now,  both of them happier with each other than ever. It has become known to their classmates that something was up with their connection, but most of them chose not to push about it. This made Kirishima question their bond himself, especially after secretly listening in on the students whenever they gossip about the subject. But of course, he had gotten too much on his plate from hero work to actually focus after a few weeks of the odd questioning. 

Over time, more and more people had found out about Eri and Kota's relationship, making it harder for them to keep it from their more closer family members, like Eri's parents, The Wild Wild Pussycats, The Big 3, and a few other good friends. They all mostly had different reactions, some better than others. 

Izuku: 

Well, Izuku definitely had a rather decent reaction, and he found out a rather fair way too,  double win.

Classes went fine, training was tiring as per usual. Eri and Kota decided to just hang out after school, both obviously missing their usual get-togethers. It had been clear to them that hero training and school had been keeping them apart, and they both hated it, both wanting some time with each other, just to be happy teens not worrying about villains or hero work. 

So here they were now, sitting down under a big tree in a secret area at the park, all alone. Kota had his head on Eri's lap, eyes gazing up into the girl's ruby orbs. The two were joking around, talking about whatever came to mind. 

"Wanna eat? I'm hungry." Eri asked, pointing to the basket of snacks she brought along. Kota nodded, reaching over and taking out a cream-filled donut. Eri looked through, soon spotting a cold can of strawberry milk. She took it out and cracked it open, taking a long sip of the sweet drink. She crawled towards Kota, hopping onto his lap and proceeding to sip. Kota rested his chin on her head, mostly finished with the donut. Eri turned her head slightly and broke into a laugh, the raven-haired boy tilting his head confused. 

 "Hah, you have cream on your face." She said, pointing towards the corner of his mouth. He raised an eyebrow, trying to wipe it off, making Eri laugh even more. 

"Here." She swept her finger on his face, getting the cream on her fingerpad. She licked the cream off her finger, satisfied with the sweet taste. A shiver went down Kota's spine. There was something about watching Eri's tongue gently glide on her fingertip that made his insides twist into knots. Eri laughed at his reddened cheeks, planting a soft peck on his face. Kota's eyes averted down to her, a small smirk meeting his features before he leaned down, connecting their lips. The two shared a short, loving kiss, filled with tenderness and love. The taste of vanilla lingered in their mouths for a while, although Kota was sure Eri tasted better. No matter how long they've been dating or kissed, they still couldn't get rid of the feeling of their hearts beating and that amazing feeling of warmth they shared. The kiss could've gone for a bit longer if it weren't for Eri to lean back and catch her breath. The two gazed into each other's eyes, a light airy laugh escaping the shorter girl's lips. Kota snapped out of his trance, soon finding himself letting out a short chuckle. Eri's hands were still slid down on his shirt, a bit of it pulled up to reveal his pale skin. They would've stayed like that for a bit longer until a cough interrupted their moment.