Bonus Chapter- His Gift.

Eri had looked through all of the presents, each making her smile. She had loved all of them and how they were picked out for her liking. They each meant something and were special in their own way.  After she finished, opening the last gift, which was a new hoodie with cat ears from Shinsou. She sighed, content with all the presents. Her eyes still sparkled and seemed to glow in Kota's eyes. He liked seeing her so happy, but then remembered his gift. He turned to face her. She did the same and locked eyes with each other. Kota looked down for a second, collecting his thoughts.

"Uhm, I got you two presents..." He shyly said, rubbing his neck nervously. Eri smiled brightly, and Kota could tell this was the time to show it. 

"Uhm, here's the first one." He handed her a small box with little details on it. Eri took it from his hands, looking down at the item. She opened it and gasped at the necklace sat in it.  It was a rose gold chain with a lightly golden, rose gold heart lock, it had a little moon detail and tiny rose. There was a key next to it, which was very detailed and had small imprints and small wings on its sides. A mini-book was on the chain which was actually openable. It had an oval on the cover with details surrounding it. Eri held the necklace closely, admiring the details and charms. She played with the key and opened the book. 

"Thank you so much, Kota! I love it so much, it's so cute!" She squealed, hugging him happily. Kota mumbled a little "No problem" and showed the other gift. The music box. She looked down, admiring the box. It had a bunch of clay roses on vines on the sides, with a few pearls. Kota added some small crystals and mini pastel mushrooms. He even put some tiny lights, which could be turned on and flicker. She found the switch and turned on the lights. She was amazed at how the lights flickered a warm, golden color. She opened the music box to hear the tune of a song. She recognized it clearly. It was a tune she used to sing whenever Kota wanted to sleep when he couldn't. She used to sing it to him all the time and still did. 

Eri noticed all the details more and more. Like, how the flowers were handcrafted. How the charms and accessories were made by him, how the scent of cinnamon was around the piece, the princess, the lights, everything. She adored it, and Kota could tell she genuinely liked the gifts. She played the song for a while, still admiring the music box and how much effort her friend put into it. Soon, she placed it down and hugged Kota tightly.

"Thank You, so much.." She murmured. Kota was taken aback by the contact, but hugged her back slowly, his hands stroking her soft locks of hair. They stayed like that for a while, soon enough, Eri let go. They stayed down for a while, just talking, until heading up. 

Little did they know, Bakugo and Kirishima saw the whole thing. Kiri was on the brisk of tears while Bakugou stood there, thinking about how smooth that was. One thing was for sure, they knew...

Their friendship was going to be much more than they think.....