Chapter 24??: Battle Trials

Aight, follow up to the hero costumes lets gooo 

"Alright everyone, gather up!" Deku clapped his hands, the class quickly getting together. 

"So, for this activity, we'll start off by working on teamwork." He started. 

"As you all should know, teamwork is very much needed in working as heroes. You'll need to learn how to cooperate on missions, how to work with different quirks and personalities, etc," 
"That's why for this activity, you'll need to be split off into completely randomized groups." He explained, pointing to a large screen displaying their names. 

"I'll push this button to color your names. Whichever color you get is the team." He said, tapping a green button on the screen. Right as he said, the names started shifting colors until each of them landed on a hue. Eri got red, Kota got yellow. 

"Uh, sir, you forgot to explain what we'll do for this activity, and the rules." Akiyama pointed out from behind Eri.

"Ah yes, thank you!"

"So now that you know your groups. The activity requires you to essentially split into teams of 2. There will be 2 sides, a villain team, and the hero team. The aim of the heroes is to take out the villains and deactivate the bomb. The villains will be the ones to stop them." He explained. Eri recognized the activity, seeing as she heard stories about it from her friends. 

"Just so you know, whoever gets on the villain team, please don't be offended! It's only training and completely randomized!" Deku quickly stated, earning a few calls of agreement. 

"With that said, please get into your pairs, and then I will assign the matches!" He gave a quick thumbs up and let the class dispute. Eri looked back at the board to see her partner, Kiyoshi. He had raven blue hair and amber eyes. Seemed like a decent guy. 

"Hey, I guess we're partners. Yamada right?" He walked towards her. His hero costume was a light grey hoodie with blue-green accents. He had a brown belt that held up a pair of dark grey pants with light details going up to his calves, and black boots. 

"Oh yeah, you must be Kiyoshi?" Eri said, turning to face him. 

"Mhm! You have a cool quirk!" He complimented, looking directly at her horn. 

"Oh thank you! Your quirk is interesting too!" 

After letting the pairings get together, Deku clapped his hands and let the screen show the group letters. They were team B. 

"And Yamada and Kiyoshi in Team B, you'll be against Fukushima and Izumi in team E!" Deku announced proudly. 

"Oh okay, I guess.." Eri mumbled, looking back at Kota, who seemed to have already been staring at her.

"Well, both Fukushima and Ko-Izumi are fairly strong." Eri corrected herself, remembering to use Kota's last name instead. 

"I know him already and he already has his quirk fairly controlled. From what I've seen already, Fukushima can easily slip into darkness and use it. The whole building is perfect for that, so we should be on the lookout." She added on, silently brainstorming. 

"Well, I think Fukushima would be the one to try to stop us, and Kota would guard the bomb." 

"Yeah that makes sense, she's the one that can easily take us by surprise."

A good few minutes passed as they came up with a small plan. The first teams went into the facility to get on with their matches. 

"Maybe we can look up to see how they do just so we get ideas?" Eri commented, watching the big screen displaying the camera footage. She looked back at Kiyoshi only to see him staring directly at her.