Entrance Exams.Part 2 ~Chapter 6~

Eri woke up to the sunlight hitting her face. She sat up slowly, rubbing her eye, yawning. When she finally adjusted to the light, she noticed Aizawa by the window, probably waiting for her. He glanced at her and turned to her. 

"Finally awake, Sleeping Beauty?" He asked sarcastically, rolling his eyes playfully. Eri pouted slightly, yawning again. 

"Get dressed. We gotta go in an hour." He said walking out the door. Eri got up, stretching for a little. She walked to her closet and pulled out an outfit. She still wanted to do her best. She wore a simple light green shirt, a yellow plaid skirt, shorts, white thigh-high socks, sneakers, and a hair clip. She took the outfit, took a shower, got dressed, and headed downstairs. Mic was Sitting at the table looking through a few things and eating. He glanced up to see Eri and smiled brightly.

"Heya, Eri! You excited for the entrance exam?" He asked very enthusiastically. Eri nodded, her eyes wide and sparkling. Aizawa was cooking in the kitchen, the scent of waffles and bacon filling the room. He walked out a few minutes later with two trays. Eri's tray had two fluffy waffles with extra whipped cream, a chocolate smile, and loads of syrup. Next to it was some bacon, a french toast, and some orange juice. She looked down and smiled brightly at the beautiful breakfast. 

"Thanks, dad!" She happily said, digging into her food. Aizawa smirked, waving it off, turning to Mic, and setting a similar tray, just with more bacon and coffee. The blond smiled warmly and also started eating. Aizawa sighed and walked back to the kitchen to get his coffee and toast. He sat down next to Eri and sipped on his cup. They all ate peacefully, having small talk every now and then. 

Once they were all finished, Eri and Aizawa quickly washed up the dishes. Eri grabbed a side bag with some water, a medkit, her phone, and her capture scarf. They headed out after Mic was done putting together some work papers. 

Once they were all outside, Eri was skipping along, Aizawa and Mic trailing behind. She had her headphones in while listening to some songs and music. She memorized the way to U.A ever since she was a kid and visited frequently. It was pretty early in the morning. She passed by a few people walking their dogs, heading to work, or just running errands. A few of them waved at the young girl, who waved back with a bright smile, which was probably the highlight of their day. She passed by a few neighbors, to which she happily said good morning. Most everyone in the neighborhood adored Eri. She was after all their friendly local ray of sunshine. Once her playlist reached her favorite song, she hummed the tune, soon turning to her muttering the lyrics, to her singing. Some people heard her singing before and usually stuck around to hear her, others were interested and continued listening as well. Obviously, the girl's parents noticed the impact she had on everyone and let her continue. 

Soon enough, they reached U.A and walked through the gates. 

"Eri, could you stay at the teacher's lounge while we go to a quick meeting?" Aizawa asked. Eri nodded and skipped to the lounge.  She walked in, the smell of coffee and pastries in the air. She immediately noticed Jirou at the coffee maker with Momo, Kaminari and Sato enjoying some food while talking. The past 1-A were still all best friends and still equally if not more chaotic. They were all still problem children but still besties. Kirishima and Bakugou ended up as a couple, Uraraka and Deku were engaged, Kaminari and Jirou were dating, Todoroki and Momo were married but didn't exactly want children yet, Hagakure and Ojiro were dating, Tokoyami and Tsuyu were also dating, and Mina played the role as a matchmaker/cupid. 

Momo and Jirou immediately noticed the teenager and quickly went to hug her.

"Eri! It's so good to see you again!" Momo exclaimed out, hugging Eri as if she was gone for 10 years. 

"Uhm, Momo, she still needs to breathe." Jiro sweatdropped at the raven-haired adult. Momo hadn't lost much of her energy over the years, especially when it came to her friends. She was still the mother figure of them all and acted like a total mom. They chatted for a while. Kaminari quickly jumped to Eri, Sato following behind. They talked for a little until it was time for the adults to leave for a meet. Eri was left there alone with some snacks, listening to stuff on her phone, while doodling. Until it was time.

The entrance exams were starting. 

A/N: Oof- I'm so sorry for such a short chapter! School has been stressing me out lately and i need to focus more on my work. Hope yall understand, updates will start to get a little slow. I'll inform when i really need a break. btw, how have ya'll been lately? quarantine, school, life, existing, etc!