U.A- Part 1- ~Chap. 5~

Eri and Kota were now around 15. Eri had gotten much more "Mature". Like, she understood regular things and how reality and life works. Her friendship with Kota? Still the same. They still hang out and talk a lot. Their special garden wasn't found by anyone else, and they still hung out there often. Eri still sang sometimes for Kota, who still enjoyed it, if not even more than before. The two trained together sometimes. Eri was being trained by Aizawa, Kota being trained by Deku. Kota was much more mature and understood things other guys his age didn't. 

Eri had gotten much stronger. She trained her quirk and skills a lot. She even used her quirk on the flower crowns she made with Kota so that they were rewinded enough to stay that way, which took a lot of time to master. She learned many techniques. With her quirk, she learned to create blasts with her horn, but she was still learning, so she hadn't mastered it fully. She also wanted to learn how to return rewinded items and people back to their original states. 

Kota had been working out and training as well. He learned to control and create water much easier, not get as dehydrated, and get a good shape for physical and combat. ( He had to have one of the best bodies and best abs too... more on that later!)

Anyway, Eri was suggested to go to U.A and had pretty much a free ticket to the school since childhood. She got good at combat and used Aizawa's capture weapon often. She got really good at physical moves, got much faster, stealthier, and better at throwing punches. She definitely got much stronger. She and Kota had sparred and trained together a lot, helping each other, and giving tips. 

As for the pros and villains? Well, Deku has announced Number 1 Hero officially, Bakugou and Todoroki following close behind. Most of the old Class 1.A were pro heroes, a few even teachers. Nezu was still the principle of U.A somehow, and the rest was already said. The villains ended up losing and after the heroes found out their intentions and pasts, they were taken to Therapy for a long time. They were redeemed and now live much more normal lives. Shoto even found out how Dabi is Touya, his older brother. The two are now best buds and talk frequently. 

~At Aizawa's house~

"Eri, can you come down here for a little?" Aizawa called out from the couch, his hair tied up a little. Mic was at the table, looking through a few papers. Eri replied with a "Sure!" and got up from her bed, closing her laptop and heading down towards her father. She plopped down on the couch and turned her head to meet his father's tired eyes. She gave an expecting look as if to tell him to start. Aizawa sighed and spoke up.

"You're going to U.A..." He started, Eri nodding along. She was a bit confused as to why her dad was speaking about going to U.A. She had pretty much lived there for half her life. She knew how the place works, where to go, she knew most of the basics. 

"And you're coming to my class.." He added.

"i'm just going to get to the point. Do you want to take the entrance exam? It would help to not seem as biased and I know you don't like attention. So, being labeled with the whole 'request' thing wouldn't be your cup of tea, would it?" He ended. Eri blinked a few times before smiling. 

"Sure! I wouldn't mind taking the exam! I'll still go no matter what though, right?" She asked, Aizawa nodding in confirmation. She smiled her "It's alright" smile, which Aizawa returned slightly. 

"So, is that all you wanted to talk about?" She asked, fiddling with the strings from her light pink hoodie. Aizawa nodded. Eri waved bye and walked up to her room. She jumped onto her bed, pulling up her chats. She found the one with Kota and typed up a message. 

-Key-  Eri= KE/ Wholesome Bean                                                                                                                                                   Kota= HSK/ Human Squirtle Gun

Wb- Heyoo! :D         

HSG- Hey, whats up?

WB- not much, u?

HSG- Eh, nothing- 

WB- So, ya trying to get into U.A?

HSG- Duh! I hope i get 1a

WB- My dad said i could take the test, but I'll gt in anyways.-

HSG- oh, cool. so, you'll take it too?

WB-Yea. im excited!

HSG- Heh, yea, i cant wait to go to U.A.

WB- i cant wait to go back! im pretty sure i'll have the same dorm i used to as a kid!

HSG-Nice, I think my dorm will be near yours-

WB- That's good! we could hang out sometimes, right?

HSG-Sure. 

WB-Yay! Anyway, I'm gonna go now, talk soon?

HSG- yea, talk to you soon. 

WB-Baii!

HSG-Bye-

Eri sighed, closing her messages and opening up Youtube. She watched some videos for a while until it was time to eat. She spent the rest of the day doing regular things. Sketching some drawings, talking to friends, training, etc. It was finally time to sleep. In a few days was the entrance exam. She wasn't nervous, but she still had some jitters. Once her head fell onto her pillow, she drifted into a deep sleep.