VI | Armistice

A/N: Wow, 2.9k reads? Happy new year to me! You guys are awesome. Thanks for loving my work, for the votes and also for leaving comments--they make my day!

Here's to a much better year. 🥂

Italics: thoughts, foreign words, emphasis

♤♤♤

Anyone who personally knew Jungkook of BTS knew that the guy is a clean freak, his obsession for perfectly ironed clothes and freshly laundered sheets just as severe as his compulsion to take the former off a woman and make her cum under the latter.

Why else would a ridiculously famous man risk being compromised by voluntarily surrendering samples of his own blood and semen every six months to get tested for STDs?

In conclusion, his throwing a fit over being drenched by Lisa's gastric contents--however immature--was perfectly natural.

The clear blue sky started to cloud over as the two idols found themselves in the clean kitchen in the wake of their little shower accident.

Lisa was perched at the seating area decked with nothing but her cat-print cotton panties and an oversized Instantfun shirt, nursing her headache over a glass of water and a banana. Jungkook was in last night's pants cooking up some haejangguk--hangover soup--using whatever he could work with in Lisa's pantry.

(She had previously stocked up on groceries on her first day on the island in hopes of keeping herself busy, but after almost chopping her own pinky off while attempting to dice garlic, she deemed it too risky for her career. She'd lived off Foodpanda and takeaways ever since.)

Halfway through her fruit, Lisa jumped in her seat when a fuming Jungkook dumped a steaming dolsot bowl of the haejangguk in front of her with a loud thud.

"Eat up, Princess," he sputtered without giving her much of a glance. Outside, the clouds darkened from a distance, matching his mood.

Lisa looked up and narrowed her eyes at the man who just cannot seem to build a bridge and get over it. "You do know I didn't mean to throw up on you, right?" she flung back, "I even tried to push you away."

Jungkook merely responded by setting his own meal at the farthest corner of the kitchen away from her, sitting down by the counter with his back to her.

Lisa scoffed at his childish behavior. "Oh, come on, Jungkook, it's just vomit, and you washed it all off--using half of my bath gel and ruining my loofah, if I may add. You're such a pomegranate-smelling drama queen," she criticized, while blowing off the steam from her soup-filled spoon.

Jungkook glared at her over his shoulder. "And you're a sloppy drunk who cannot hold her alcohol. Never have I encountered such an embarrassing woman."

Lisa raised her brow, unbothered. "Oh, but you're the one being embarrassing right now. I think I'm getting to know the real Jungkook beneath the cool playboy image--a fussy baby," she said.

Lisa took her first sip of Jungkook's haejangguk and perked up almost immediately. "Wow, I must say regardless of your mental age, you are one heck of a cook. This is so good! Just the right amount of spice," she complimented, temporarily forgetting her distaste for the man.

Damn it, I knew I should have added more red pepper flakes in there, Jungkook cursed inwardly. Call it childish, but he had especially concocted her share of the soup to be morbidly spicy to get back at the infuriating woman. He kind of forgot that she was Thai who had taste buds of steel.

As Jungkook angrily stuffed his face with rice and soup, Lisa glanced over his muscular back, covered with red scratch marks she was pretty sure she was responsible for. She pursed her lips guiltily.