XIX | The Seventh Lesson, Pt. 1: Undisclosed Desires

A/N: Fun fact, my favorite digits (yes, that's kind of a thing for me) are 1 and 9, even though they're considered bad luck for some cultures (our family's part Chinese and Chinese don't like numbers that end with a downward stroke), and I fully welcome any combination of them. Thus, I choose to enjoy writing Chapter 19, despite all the Taelice-ness of it.

Hope you do, too. 🫶

TW: Taelice smut. Don't like, don't read.

For the rest of y'all who don't mind a bite of lemon cake, enjoy.

Italics: foreign words, emphasis, thoughts

♤♤♤

"Let me be the first one to teach you the seventh lesson, Lisa. My personal kink," he introduced with a smirk, pouring lube on the vibrator and turning it on.

"S&M."

Wrists bound to each other and her ankles bound to the back of her thighs, Lisa was in the most physically submissive position she could ever be. Mentally, though, she was rather enthralled. Yes, the woman was a bit scared for herself, but the fear was invigorating—empowering, even—like the sentiments of a wayfarer who just discovered a long-forgotten sanctum with secrets that were for her eyes only.

"My dear Lisa," he whispered gruffly under his breath, running the tip of the vibrating wand lightly from between her quivering lips, making sure to be slow and teasing as he left a wet trail along the vulnerable curve of her neck, down to her decolletage as he finally rested on her right nipple, soaking the sheer fabric covering it. Lisa's tiniest squirms and lip bites in response to his actions made Taehyung's chocolate eyes turn black, pupils dilating.

Taehyung, despite some might think given his level of fame, has never trifled with illegal substances–nicotine was his niche, and he didn't even smoke that much anymore–but he didn't anticipate to be so illegally taken with one woman. Lalisa Manoban should only be his, and at that moment he was so sure that he was ready to give it all up just to let the whole world know the same.

"Tonight, you will understand that you are mine and mine alone," he asserted, swirling the vibrator around her erect right nipple. The gel was cool against her skin but she felt feverish, her breathing accelerating.

"I will satisfy you in every way..." he let on, moving to the other nub. The woman flinched back at the sudden stimulation, taken aback by the way it made her pussy tingle, but the man held her in place, grabbing her around her shoulders as he nudged the dildo further into her soft flesh as she whimpered in the assault of both pleasure and pain.

"T-Tae...!" the woman implored.

"I will fill you up emotionally..." he articulated in her ear, pushing her down the mattress roughly as he got on the bed with her. He stayed in between her legs as he ran his hand along the flesh of her inner thighs, occasionally teasing her moistening pussy lips with the rough pads of his thumbs. Lisa let out a muffled mewl at his actions, her restrained fists at the small of her back making her spine arch further and her chest bloom towards the domme above her.

Taehyung looked intently at the silver-haired siren beneath him, all of her naked vulnerability and perfection just completely at his mercy, as he finally retracted the tip of the device from her hyperstimulated flesh. Lisa let out a breath, her eyelashes fluttering, cheeks flushed and her cherry lips agape, and at that moment he understood why Jungkook fancied calling her a goddess.

Taehyung's lustful gaze bore through Lisa's bewildered orbs, his voice low yet firm as he finished. "... and, to the brim, physically."

On cue, the man forced her open and skewered the phallic contraption forcefully between her thighs and into her glory box, immediately earning him a high-pitched scream from the helpless woman beneath him.