XV | Guk, Lili and the Sixth Lesson

A/N: I'm a little late (y'all know about Filipino time lmao) but y'all can chill now! 😂 The word count is also no joke on this one so I hope you would forgive me skksksks

As always, please do vote and leave comments. They make my heart melt 🥺

Italics: thoughts, foreign words, emphasis

♤♤♤

The full moon rested high up beyond thick clouds in the sky as a dark-haired man drove his black Corvette, roof down, along the scenic east coast of Miyakojima. Beside him sat a waif-like figure, the ocean breeze blowing errant strands of her long silver hair back toward the road behind.

Jungkook and Lisa were in no hurry to reach home, so instead of going back the same route they took that morning to the amusement park, they decided to take the longer, sightseeing route home--making the former segue his thoughts back on their first lesson on the couch, the G-spot among the several things he had taught her that night.

Seems like it was ages ago, Jungkook thought to himself, sneaking a glance at the woman beside him who had apparently dozed off, her head turned to his direction as it slumped at an awkward angle on the headrest.

Jungkook chuckled at the sight, pulling over to the side of the road to set the woman's backrest at a lower incline so she could be more comfortable as she slept. Lisa had planned to enjoy the scenery--it was, in fact, her idea to take the coastal route--but with all its ups and downs the day had ostensibly taken a toll on the woman. Though the waves crashing against the cliffs were visually invigorating, the briny winds and the sounds of the sea ended up lulling her to sleep.

Woken briefly as Jungkook readjusted her body under the seat belt, Lisa's eyes cracked open.

"... Guk? Oh no, I fell asleep..." Lisa murmured in a tiny voice at the man whose face hovered inches above hers, her mind groggy as her eyes fought to stay open.

"Go back to sleep, Lili. I'll take you again tomorrow," the man answered, feeling his heart swell in adoration at the vulnerable woman under him. For some reason, it just seemed right to brush her bangs away to plant a fleeting kiss on her forehead--and so he did.

Friends kiss on the forehead, right?

"Tell me if it gets too cold or windy for you so I can put the roof up," Jungkook whispered, staring at her as she slowly succumbed to sleep.

"Mmkay," Lisa breathed, a smile grazing her delicate features as she hung onto the cozy warmth that the man's lips left on her skin, bringing it with her to dreamland.

Jungkook resumed their drive along the coast of the small island, mentally noting key spots that the woman might take interest in.

As he headed further south, he spotted a long and narrow stretch of elevated land up ahead, surrounded at the foot by seafoam that collided against the cliffs and the countless boulders of limestone around it. The strip of land that towered over the dark ocean ended at a high point, where a white lighthouse stood to provide a rotating beam of light to guide nearby ships and prevent them from docking on treacherous waterways.

Checking the GPS he had found that the landmark was the East Henna Cape, and as he followed the road that lined its edges he marveled at the fearsome wonder of the ascending rocks, the tumultuous sea that crashed against them and the endless stretch of the horizon that met him as he reached the lighthouse.

This'll look a hundred times more amazing during the day--Lili will absolutely love it, he thought, proud of himself for the unexpected discovery, as he stalled the car and appreciated the impressive view over the high cliff. Maybe we can have a picnic here tomorrow.