II | Mentor Kookie and the First Lesson

A/N: Decided to update extra early 'cause I was able to pump this one out in two sittings. The next one might take longer 😅

Have you checked out Lisa's picks from Blackpink's playlist on Spotify yet? Baby Powder by Jenevieve is my new jam in the bedroom--I'll probably have it as a moodmaker in one of the future chapters of this ff.

Anyway, enjoy my little horny Lilies and Bunnies!

Italics: thoughts, foreign words, emphasis

♤♤♤

“Are you sure you’re clean though? Not exactly planning to get an STD on the same night I lose my virginity,” Lisa said, removing her heels at the entryway of her luxury villa and slipping into her house slippers as Jungkook closed the door behind them. 

Shortly after their little stunt, Jungkook left Club Okuni with several premium sake bottles and a Six-Drink Lisa in tow. Lisa could hardly drive properly, let alone walk straight, so Jungkook decided it would be prudent to drive the both of them to Lisa's place and just leave her Audi in the parking lot for them to take back next morning--which, he found out later on, was a task that would drive him at the end of his rope, for Six-Drink Lisa often mistook 'left' and 'right' for the other while guiding him as he drove.

“Wow, Lisa. Back in the club STDs seemed to be the least of your worries but even after saving you from a potential scandal, you question me like I’d sleep with just anyone with a hole?” Jungkook asked, not bothering to hide being offended as he slipped out of his own footwear and replaced them with the slides Lisa dropped for him. 

He followed her to the living room and settled the chilled drinks onto the center table. He looked around, noticing that the place looked more like a Japanese gazebo. Inhaling the sea breeze flowing in from the large windows and the open doors to the beachfront, he found the place soothing and very in touch with the natural elements--much better than his air-conditioned rooftop hotel suite. 

Maybe Lisa would let me stay here if tonight works out, Jungkook thought in passing as he sank on the thick cushion of the large woven sofa.

Lisa placed a bucket of ice on the center table and plopped down on the sofa beside him, responding, “Can’t blame me, Jungkook. I’m starting to think straight again from all your nagging.” 

“Okay, first, I always fuck with a rubber,” Jungkook scoffed, putting the drinks in ice. “In case you didn’t know, Miss Chastity, that’s the best way not to get an STD. Second, I get tested every six months just to be sure. I've got online results to back it up."

“Let me see, then,” Lisa probed, holding out her hand.

“God, Lisa, you’re really killing the mood right now. Are you trying to get laid? ‘Cause that’s not how you get laid,” Jungkook reproached while accessing his lab results on his phone.

“I hardly trust your dick with my vagina, but you already know that," she replied as-a-matter-of-factly.

Ungrateful bitch, he thought as he rolled his eyes, remembering why he hated this woman in the first place. He dumped his phone onto Lisa’s open palm. “Here you go. I’m clean, okay? You can trust me.” 

Lisa zoomed in on his online results and pursed her lips to the side. “Alright, that was judgmental of me. I’m… sorry, Kookie,” she apologized in chagrin, handing him back his phone. “Maybe you’re the right guy for this after all.”

Jungkook placed his phone on the table. “See, Lalipop? You can be tolerable if you try. Now you’re just ugly on the outside.”

“Don’t push it, Jeon. Or else there will be no Lalipussy for you tonight,” Lisa deadpanned.