V | The Morning After

A/N: Finally, a new chapter! Sorry it took almost 2 months; it's been a rough couple weeks with the shifts in my schedule, my uncle passing away and finding out my long-term boyfriend had been cheating on me... But this is me picking myself up and moving on.

Thanks for the 600+ reads and the nice comments and votes. I love y'all for that.

Italic: foreign words, emphasis, thoughts
Bold-Italic: lyrics from the background music

♤♤♤

Lisa woke up to the sounds of crashing waves and squawking seagulls, the salty sea breeze tickling her cheek as an excruciating headache panged against her skull.

"Ugh..." Lisa groaned, squinting against the glare of the sun. What happened last night?

Her thoughts still sluggish from her deep sleep, she mentally pieced the events of last night together, her eyes gradually enlarging into two wide saucers as she slowly recalled the chain of impossibilities that had transpired for her to end up in her current state--buck naked and being spooned by the most despicable human being that she knew:

"Jeon Jungkook," she muttered in a promise of murder.

She looked down at his hand palming her boob. Pervert, she thought in contempt. She pried it away only for him to relocate his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him while he nuzzled her hair. He was still asleep, she noticed, his breathing even and regular against her neck.

Feeling something hard poking her butt she thoughtlessly tried to push it away, earning an approving grunt from him as he rocked his hips against her touch. She gasped, immediately retracting her hand as she realized it was that thing, and like a ninja she rolled off the bed, grabbed the nearest object she could find--a pillow--and hit it hard against Jungkook's peaceful sleeping figure in one swift move.

"What the hell?!" Jungkook exclaimed, jolting to consciousness and pushing away the offending pillow to the side. "Why you gotta be so violent in the morning?" he complained hoarsely as he sat up and ran a hand through his messy hair.

"Keep your fucking dick to yourself!" She screeched back, immediately staggering backwards on her feet after the sudden change of position caused her headache to pulsate even more.

"Ow... My head," she groaned, massaging her temples as she steadied herself on the glass wall for support.

"Oh, damn, we slept in," he observed, blinking away the remnants of his sleep from his eyes as he noticed the position of the high noon sun peeking through the edge of their now-opaque roof (thanks to the villa's smart tech features). His sights then descended onto the grey-haired belle standing in the nude a few meters from him, who seemed to be in the middle of a mental breakdown.

Jungkook's lips curled up in a haughty smirk as he relived the events of last night. "Good morning to you too, Lisa."

Meanwhile, Lisa gawked in disbelief at the copious amounts of translucent white liquid trickling down her leg, not failing to note the soreness that throbbed from where it came from between her thighs. She shifted her panicked gaze to the man sitting casually on the bed like a Greek statue under the sheets as she started, "Last night, we... we just--"

"We just had sex, Lisa, yes. Many times, if I might add," Jungkook was too happy to affirm the source of her distress. "Now, don't blame me," he continued, putting his hands up as if he was innocent of a crime, "I know you remembered every second to know that it was perfectly consensual and you enjoyed every bit of it... La. Li. Pop," he added sadistically.

Lisa put her face in her hands as it flushed to a healthy shade of tomato. "Oh, God, no." Of all people, why him? Why, Buddha!?

"'Oh, God, yes!'" Jungkook mimicked, "That's what you were screaming last night," he teased, holding up a finger as-a-matter-of-factly.