XVI | Cataclysm

A/N: 8.3k words? Damn, I'm a masochist.

Title of this chapter is dedicated to Chat Noir a.k.a. Adrien Agreste whom y'all love to talk about so much in the comments 😂

This chapter is dedicated to Chyn from twitter and to all of you who are feeling down in the dumps. Cheer up, you'll be okay 💓

As usual, thank you for your votes and comments. You guys are awesome!

Please forgive little errors 🙇‍♀️

Lisa's solo in August 😭🤧

Italic: thoughts, foreign words, emphasis
Bold-Italic: song lyrics

♤♤♤

“Kim Taehyung-ssi, I am very pleased to inform you that we have safely arrived at Miyako Island Airport. The plane has come to a full stop and you may deplane any time you please. Anything else I can take care of before you leave, Sir?” the young stewardess offered, leaning forward suggestively as she retrieved the handsome man’s empty cup of coffee from the table in front of him.

Taehyung tore his brooding gaze away from the large oval window only to glance down at his watch as he insipidly answered, “Maybe you can take care of your open collar, Miss. I can handle my own luggage, thank you.”

He then turned to her with a cold smile, maintaining his dim gaze at her face and not bothering to take a peep lower where her breasts had been threatening to spill over her top.

“Oh! Umm, sorry about that…!” the stewardess straightened up and turned around in embarrassment, frantic fingers buttoning up her shirt. 

Bastard! Who does he think he is, humiliating me like this! He’s not even my favorite--and definitely not as hot as Jungkook! She thought viciously, inwardly cursing at the man. 

But of course, those were just thoughts of a scorned woman. For the past few hours, she had been trying desperately to get the attention of BTS’ famous visual, seating herself in front of him across the aisle and trying to seduce him as she did her duties (which were not many since the man barely asked for any assistance)--to no avail. 

The delay brought about by the plane circling around Miyakojima due to the bad weather gave her nothing but extra hours of him ignoring her, the man seemingly too deep in his thoughts as he stared into the rumbling darkness outside, expression blank except when she caught him occasionally clenching his fists, his jaw, or both.

It didn't matter who they were, her prey always took the bait. But BTS' Kim Taehyung was the first one to not only resist, but also completely didn’t care.

Fucking weirdo must be gay, she concluded, turning around to the man with a wide commercial smile.

“Again, we are sorry for the delay brought about by last night’s windstorms. Thank you for having this chartered flight with us and enjoy your holidays!” the stewardess greeted with forced cheer.

Taehyung emerged from the Hawker 900XP in a moss green Gucci linen shirt, cuffs rolled up to his elbows, khaki chinos and a pair of loafers. The sky was clear, leaving no trace of last night’s conditions, and the man could smell the sea in the air as the winds from the jet engines tousled his dusky locks in all directions.

Shuffling down the stairs of the business jet with his luggage in hand, he put on a pair of aviators and opened his phone. Heading briskly for the Mustang parked at the private arrival section of the airport, he searched his contacts for the name that preyed on his brain for the last two days, and pressed the call button.