I | Jeon Jungkook Meets Six-Drink Lisa

A/N: Managed to squeeze in another one in between schedules. So far, so good!

Italics: thoughts, emphasis, foreign words

♤♤♤

Three days have already passed since she arrived in Miyakojima and the eve before Christmas has come, but the holiday spirit hasn't taken over Lisa yet

Sure, she indulged in her huge beachfront villa, had fun enjoying local delicacies, driving around town and taking pictures and footage for her instagram and Lilifilm channel, but she still feels she was missing something.

It was always her dream to travel alone at least once--South Korea does not count because that one was a career move--but now that she's here, it ticked her off how she couldn't fully enjoy it.

It was tossing and turning in bed for hours trying to get some sleep; waking up exhausted with a hollow feeling eating her chest; hearing the constant whirr of her thoughts amidst the sounds of the ocean waves.

As much as she wanted to believe that words can never hurt her, at the back of her mind she knew Mingyu's did. Thank God he'd heeded her message and had the decency to leave her alone, lest she kill him if he'd as much as message her a single word.

Lisa needed to save her holiday. And like a true workaholic on vacation, Lisa was going to follow through on some serious fun.

Thus, instead of being in bed at 10 P.M., she found herself in the VIP booth with her lonesome at the the high end Club Okuni, drowning herself in cocktails and beer (she was a lightweight, okay?). She wasn't what you would call a party girl, but that one time in Coachella, her drunk alterego had impressed them so much that Jennie had dubbed it the legendary "Six-Drink Lisa". Tonight, in her silver sequined chain link mini dress that showed off her infamous body, she was going to summon that monster.

I'll show him what this boring virgin is capable of.

She looked down at the people grinding against each other on the dance floor below, taking a last gulp of her margarita before sauntering down the stairs in her strap heels to join in on the chaos. She felt the alcohol in her veins, charging heat through every part of her body as her mind slowly freed itself from every worry and logical thought. Men and women alike couldn't help but ogle at her otherworldly figure as she descended and made her way to the center stage where a dancing pole stood under a disco ball, crowd parting with the sway of her hips like they were the Red Sea to her Moses.

As Lisa's fingers found the shiny metal pole, her eyes closed and everything ceased to exist except for the music, beckoning her body to feel itself and move like she was a slave to the rhythm.

Remember Jennie's "Six-Drink Lisa"? It was actually a PG-13 version of the private joke that is the name coined by the Billie Eilish for the drunken presence of Blackpink's maknae: