VII | Blitzkrieg

A/N: 4.8k? You're awesome 🥺 I'm just a girl who likes to write tasteful smut lol. There's a bit of drama coming up but don't worry, I don't like writing too much angst and I plan to make this story as lighthearted and sexy as possible. But what's a story without some conflict, right?

Thank you for giving this story a chance. Please do comment and tell me what you think. I love reading them!

Italics: thoughts, foreign words, emphasis

♤♤♤

"Hey! Lisa!" Mingyu called in a hushed voice behind the stage scaffolding, managing to sneak past the YG staff to catch up to the unassuming brunette who, along with her unnies, just wrapped up their spectacular performance of their version of Wonder Girls' hit track, "So Hot".

Lisa's soft luscious locks undulated like a halo around her angelic face as her head spun around to the direction of his voice. She gasped upon seeing the young man who was beaming at her, her expression awash with an uncanny mix of excitement and panic.

"Mingyu!" the girl whispered back harshly, looking around cautiously at other people in the backstage who might have noticed, unsure of what to do.

"Go to him, Lisa, we'll cover for you," Jisoo encouraged, smiling elegantly at their royal maknae but with eyes screaming 'you better to tell us everything later down to the last fluffy detail'.

With the blessing of the three girls, Lisa jogged surreptitiously to Mingyu, slipping between steel bars and some equipment and into the dark corner of the structure where he was while her unnies stood guard from a distance, shielding them from everyone else's view.

"What are you doing here? You guys are up next!" Lisa hissed.

Mingyu returned her unnerved demeanor with a wide grin as he held her shoulders. "I just had to see you."

"You're so dramatic." The girl rolled her eyes, getting more relaxed in his touch.

"Lisa, it's so hard to catch you. YG doesn't let you out often and we hardly see each other on music shows," he complained.

"But this is too risky!" she berated as she slapped his chest. "Shouldn't your manager and your hyungs be looking for you by now?

Mingyu smirked. "Actually, my hyungs volunteered to deal with Manager Lee so I could come to you."

"Aish... You boys are up to no good," She shook her head helplessly and cocked a hip. "Okay, I'm here now, so what do you want?"

"Wow, rushing me already? You're not making this any easier for me," Mingyu remarked, seemingly finding the floor interesting as his cheeks burned.

"Making what easier?" Lisa asked, her face instantly coming into his view as she met his eyes with her wide inquisitive orbs. Mingyu's heart jumped. The woman really didn't have any idea of the power that her eyes held over other people. One look, and she could make grown men--and women--feel butterflies in their gut and make them do what she wanted them to do just as effectively.

Mingyu scratched the back of his head bashfully. "I meant to ask you something in person..."

"Well then, ask me already!" Lisa chirped, as she fixed his hair. "And stop ruining your hair! You're performing soon!"

"Lisa," he started, silencing the girl as he grabbed the hand that was taming his locks. He proceeded to enunciate the words he'd been practicing in his head for the past several nights.

"We've known each other for almost a year now, and although we only text or call each other for the most part, talking with you has always been the highlight of my day."