IX | Return Demonstration

A/N: Y'all let them tomatoes come at me. I deserve it 😭 I've been juggling multiple things lately and everytime I think about updating this story I'm just intimidated. I mean I know where this is going (I actually have everything planned out in my head) but lately writing feels like a chore and this chapter's been left sitting in the drive half-done. Thank Butter Jungkook for making me move my ass to finish this one!

Good news, the thief who stole my things was caught after 3 whole months, and we are in the middle of a settlement. Let's pray it goes by smoothly 🙏

I've come back surprised at the traction this fic has been getting and I realised I missed reading your comments--they inspire me as much as they make me laugh. Writing on wattpad is a thankless job but your responses make it worthwhile so keep 'em coming!

I will be busy with more stuff starting from July, so I'm picking up the pace and will finish this fic by the end of June.

Anyway, thank you for sticking with these two fuck buddies and their little messed up story. Enjoy!

Italics: thoughts, foreign words, emphasis

♤♤♤

"I swear I'm going to kill you someday, Jeon Jungkook!" Lisa screeched, bending over and catching her breath outside the gates of their villa, having just completed ten grueling laps with the sadistic man along the perimeter of their gated community. She half-glared half-squinted at the taller man who had the rays of the sun peeking through his shoulder.

"C'mon now, it's just a harmless jog," Jungkook replied, offering her his water bottle which she slugged empty in seconds. Taking off his cap and shaking the moisture off his damp locks, he then took an appraising look at her backside. "Besides, your little butt's getting soft. You need more muscle in there."

"That wasn't jogging, that was running and I hate running!" Lisa complained, turning to him with a hand on her hip, "And whose ass wouldn't get soft with you spanking it every chance you get?!"

"I only spank it when you fall back," Jungkook shrugged, "It's called negative reinforcement and it works. You've never worked out that hard in your life, haven't you?"

"Jungkook, you must forget, I box," Lisa retorted, damping the sweat off her brow with a towel, "The warm-up alone is a whole workout in itself, but at least I won't end up with a sore ass!"

"Well, your so-called boxing workouts don't seem to do much for your stamina... especially in bed," Jungkook added snidely, lying through his teeth. Lisa was more than capable for a beginner, but he wanted to mess with her a bit.

"Excuse me?" Lisa questioned, cocking a hip. "I was on top half the time."

"That's 'cause you took so long to make me cum," Jungkook jeered.

Lisa gasped incredulously. "Well, I couldn't care less if you were cumming or not, I was chasing my own orgasm!"

Suddenly, a loud cry from a few feet away tore through their conversation, effectively rendering the bickering pair silent.

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph! Young people these days don't know decency and restraint!" an old woman exclaimed, clad in a typical ajumma tracksuit and tinted sun visor, clasping her wrinkly hands around the ears of a little boy in matching activewear who was innocently staring at the pair while sipping from his juice box.

"O-oh!" Lisa yelped sheepishly, covering the bottom half of her face with a hand partly from embarrassment and partly as a precaution from being recognized. "Sorry, halmeoni, you weren't supposed to understand that! I thought we were the only ones who spoke Korean in the neighborhood. We'll be going inside now!" she apologized, pulling Jungkook with her as she retreated to the direction of their villa.