X | Original Sin

A/N: Good morning! I'm sorry I kept you waiting. I'm sleep deprived yet stoked to present to you this chapter--mostly written at work, so forgive the little errors.

Came out one day later than planned but this chapter was supposed to be waaay longer, just that as I kept going it proved to be too long so I decided to split it, yet again. (Chapter VI takes forever to finish WTF)

Hope this chap makes up for what I did to y'all in the last one. Enjoy! 😉

Italics: thoughts, foreign words, emphasis, movie/song titles

♤♤♤

Jungkook remembered exactly when he discovered his secret kink. It was a night of rough sex with someone he just met at Mina's birthday party--pretty unremarkable, really, until he felt the condom break as they neared climax. He could have pulled out instantly, but the woman had deliberately caged his hips in between her legs crying out for him to fill her with his babies. The plea had instantly flipped a switch and disabled all his inhibitions, and the rest was history.

Paranoia hit him like a cold hard wall the next day, though, and he practically force-fed the unnamed woman an emergency pill and got tested for STDs soon after.

Being one of the top idols in the industry, people naturally flocked around him with questionable motives and he had never, not once, let his guard down, even in bed.

Many a greater man had fallen victim to lesser lapses of judgment.

Yet he supposed he had been so good at watching his (and his hyungs') back for far too long that he craved being reckless, thrilled at the thought of teetering over the edge of a cliff, on the bottom of which an ocean of dire consequences awaited him with just one wrong step.

But of course, the reality of being Jeon Jungkook always hung on his shoulders, and he never allowed himself that luxury. He hid the chinks in his armor very well and suppressed himself all this time--that is, until one obstinate Lalisa Manoban with her all-seeing gaze saw through his walls and even broke through them, forcefully bringing his deepest fantasies to the surface with the words she just spoke.

Turns out, by some dangerous stroke of fate, the female idol who also had everything to lose was more than happy to volunteer her fertile womb to amp up the stakes.

"Let me... see you..." Jungkook moaned in Lisa's mouth, overcome by the compelling sensation of his cock being sandwiched tightly in between her fingers and pussy lips as she grinded up and down his length. Lisa had just stripped them of their remaining clothing and now, the two top K-pop idols were reduced to a moaning, heaving mess in their little beach hut by the sea.

"Aww, Kookie, that's not how you beg," Lisa taunted, licking up his neck and sucking on the mole on his throat.

"... P-Please," Jungkook muttered reluctantly in between gritted teeth, fearing that Lisa might gloat on his face immediately after. He didn't like being humiliated. Contrary to his expectations, however, she moaned approvingly as she took his jaw in her hands and placed a wet kiss on his soft lips.

"You're getting there, baby, but you need to sound a little bit more convincing," she whispered with encouragement after nibbling on his bottom lip. She buried her face on the crook of his neck and wrapped herself around him, rocking back and forth against his impressive erection.

Jungkook imagined how gorgeous she would have looked at that moment, her long silver mane, milky skin, big enigmatic eyes, luscious lips, perky breasts squeezed flat against his chest as she scooped her fluent hips against his. His sex doll, his goddess--