XXI | The Seventh Lesson, Pt. 2: Waiting Game

A/N: I have been waiting to write this chapter for the longest time (I had told you that the plot for this was set in stone from day one) and I have been looking forward so so bad, even more than all of you tortured souls who had to sit through all the Taelice fluff and smut lmao.

All I ask of you now is to sit back, relax and enjoy this chapter thoroughly. I know y'all are silent when it's smut time but I'd really like to know what you think in the comments!

This chapter is dedicated to all of you who have stuck with me despite the excruciatingly slow updates. I hope this little indulgence could make up for your patience.

Italics: emphasis, thoughts, foreign words
Bold-italic: song lyrics

♤♤♤

"Show me how much you need me, Lili, until I can't hold it anymore." Jungkook's crucial command came out hoarse, as he leaned back in his seat, riding crop in hand.

Lisa couldn't help reveling at the godly specimen of a man before her, his gaze yearning like a wolf in heat. His bronze silk-jacquard robe parted to reveal the convexities and shadows of his chiseled body under the dim light, his big hands gripping the armrests to keep his mind off the rigid arousal between his thighs.

"It will be my pleasure, Guk," she quietly answered, exhaling a shaky breath as she felt her cunt throb. The vision of him was extraordinary, she could die.

"Master, Lili," Jungkook gruffly said, a Machiavellian smile gracing his handsome features. "Call me Master."

Lisa's heart skipped a beat, and she couldn't help creaming a little. Understanding what she needed to do, she bent down to a kowtow, before raising her head to meet his eyes once again.

"I am your slave, Master," the silver-haired woman said with a small but confident smile. "Let me show you what I do best."

Lisa rose to her feet, quietly padding over to the head of the bed and whispered something at the AI at the bedside table.

Serene as the sea, the woman inhaled and closed her eyes, and on cue, a haunting chant of sirens filled the air within the four walls of the room. Lisa felt herself light up with the dark feminine song of persuasion, falling into a trance as she slithered onto the velvety sheets.

Her assignment was clear.

Seduction.

"Baby I'm thinking it over, what if the way we started made it something cursed from the start?"

Although the woman didn't consider herself as an expert on the field, she was undaunted—for she knew she could rely on the one skill that had caused the whole world to fall in love with her.

Her gorgeous Guk, no matter how special he is, would be no different. Of that she was sure, by the way his eyes ignited as her hips started to move.

Lisa's dance was subconscious, graceful but primal, sending chills down the bodies of the two men who were watching her intently. Her sculpted silhouette was an art form with every tantalizing twist and delicate arch, conveying her imminent need the way words never could. She looked up at the object of her lust and was met with his addictive dark pools, two black holes that only drew her in. Lisa decided to get lost in them, running her hands through her luscious curves while watching him seethe in pain at the vision of her profane movements.

Come now, Guk, why do you torture yourself like this when you could have me, all of me, right here, right now? Lisa lured with her body, sensuously opening her legs in front of him in a sultry split. Her nectar gave her lady parts an exquisite sheen under the soft light, and as she ran a tip of her finger up the length of her blooming petals he could see how ready she was for him.