XII | Criminal Undercover

A/N: I did say Sunday, right? 😭✌

Anyway, I don't think I can finish this fic within this month if I want to maintain the quality of the chapters--most probably I'll finish next month. Hope y'all okay with that because you don't have any choice lmao!

As always, please do vote and leave a comment. The feedback keeps me going ❤ Just saying, the plot (for y'all interested in the plot 😂) is pretty set in stone in my head, but y'all can keep guessing what happens next!

Please ignore little errors 🙇‍♀️

Italics: thoughts, foreign words, emphasis

♤♤♤

Honoring his end of the wager that he had so heartily lost the day before, Jungkook had now taken Lisa to the local amusement park. Being in the middle of nowhere the place was no Disneyland, but the fact that it also wasn't as crowded made it perfect for the two undercover idols.

The high cumulus swathing the sky above forecasted good weather, the invigorating breeze that carried faint whiffs of fresh grass, flowers, popcorn and cotton candy only adding to their seemingly promising pseudo-date.

Seemingly, because the royal maknae already had the golden maknae itching to go back home from second-hand embarrassment as she stuck out like a sore thumb among the sensibly dressed locals, donning a hooded Calico cat onesie with a matching cat backpack to add to the abomination.

"Lisa, it's not too late for you to go back home and change," Jungkook said, already noting a group of teenagers teheeing in their direction. Jungkook was wearing his favorite flannel shirt, paired with light ripped jeans and a baseball cap. Together they looked like a mismatched pair, their disguises an utter reflection of their true state.

"It's an amusement park and we can wear anything we want! Not to mention I have nothing else that can fully hide the hickeys you gave me yesterday," she said, pulling the collar of her hood aside to point out an angry bruise the size of an orange at the side of her neck. "Is this still even a hickey or should I call 119?"

"You deserved that after lying to me, woman," Jungkook retorted, briskly pulling down the drawstrings of her hood so it closed over her face, earning him a very miffed, "Hey!"

"C'mon, let's get this date over with," he said, taking Lisa's hand and tugging her along, following a certain path in the map.

"You can't deny it, Rihanna, you totally loved the way I lied!" she teased, pulling back her cat-eared hood as her head finally emerged from her onesie. "I'm still waiting for a 'thank you' for that you know, or at least an apology for being a little too rough on me yesterday. I'm still quite raw down there so I had to take painkillers this morning..."

Jungkook stopped in his tracks and pivoted to face her.

"Lalisa, you can't just take medications on a whim," he chastised her with an exaggerated worry, palming the hard plane of her lower abdominals, "It might be bad for the baby!"

Lisa wasn't amused. "I'm not pregnant, Jungkook."

"You don't know that," he tutted, caressing her belly gently. "I got so turned on yesterday I came a whole lot inside you. Come to think of it, we had one too many rounds during Christmas day, too. I don't think ten fingers are enough to count how many times I've shot it off in your little oven," he leaned into her, a corner of his lips tilting into a mischievous grin.

"Jungkook, keep it down," Lisa hissed, pushing back his forehead with a finger and glancing around for any eavesdroppers. "There are more people to worry about in here than one nosy halmeoni and her curious grandchild."