Chapter 21

~~Izuku's POV~~

Once I got changed I came out from behind the tree and as I did Todo put his arm around me and pulled me to him "I have an idea" we looked at him "I had the other gsther the rest of the hero's so first we got there" with a small nod we started to make our way there.

Once we got close to the clearing Todo told us to stay put so we did and as he walked out from the tree's you could hear the murmuring "you guys are missing about 4 students". Everyone got quite and started to look around while Aizawa and Vlad counted how many students they had but when they came 4 short they slowly started to freak out which made Kaachan hold back a laugh.

"Now you noticed so"

Todo turned his attention to us and  motioned for us to come out so we did but as we did I noticed that Kaachan was dragging Tetsutetsu behind him.

When we got in front of everyone Kaachan threw Tetsutetsu down in front of them while I knelt down in front of Todo licked his hand which made him blush and let iut a low possessive growl.

That growl made me shudder in pleasure and I wanted to let out a moan but I know if I do I'll be in trouble

"Deku what's going on"

I stood up and went next to Todo with a smile "my name is Deku Todoroki, Shoto Todoroki is my mate" I looked up at him with a loving smile and my eyes slightly gazed over "but I thought you were mine".

I laughed and turned my attention to her "I'm an omega and your mate wants you" she looks at me in confusion till Toga snuck up behind her knocking her out and putting her over her shoulder.

"Now then Izu"

He put his fingers under my chin lifting my head up to look at him "what is All Might's weakness" I smiled at him while hearing protest from the hero's

"he has a hole in the side of his stomach which made him have to take out his large intestines"

All might charged at us but was blocked by a wall of blue fire and ice "you hear that boss" I looked around him to see Dabi standing behind Shiggy with his arm around him and his chin on top of his.