Chapter 7

~~Izuku's POV~~

I smiled as I grabbed his hand "Kaachan this my mate" I smiled brightly "so Deku your telling me that you ran away from home to join the league of villains for this half and half bastard" I felt my smile almost falter "you worried your mom, she's still worried". I felt Sho shaking and ready to explode but I was the one that exploded first "do you want to know something Kaachan" I stood up "that woman doesn't care about me, she never have and never will, I was just a tool to her" I took a deep breath "Kaachan she was a abusive druggie till she meet her boyfriend then she just turned into a abusive drunk and her boyfriend was abusive as well".

Sho pulled me into his lap "the night I ran away was the night mom let her boyfriend rape" I felt tears coming "I was lucky to have gotten away when I did" I got out of Sho's hold "that's the night Sho found me in a ally bleeding with nothing but the torn clothes I had on and covered in bruises". I couldn't take it anymore I ran to the room and threw myself on the bed.

~~3rd POV~~

Katsuki sat there staring at his hands "I need to apologize" he stood up but was told to aut back down "don't bother right now the only one that needs to talk to him right now is Toga" Shoto pulled his phone out and started to text Toga.

Shoto:
Hey Izu needs some cheering up to do

Toga:
Got it, do we have his favorite
ice cream

Shoto:
Yea we do

Toga:
Good, now I'll need your shirt and Dabi's coat

He put his phone up and stood up "nii-san you'll need to take your jacket off" with a groan he took it off and was about to throw at him "why is always my jacket" Shoto smiled "because your my brother and apart of this pack so shut up" he took his shirt off. Just as he did Toga came bursting in and ran for the kitchen first. Then came back out with a tub of Bunny Rocky Road ice cream "after this we'll need more of his ice cream" she went over to Dabu and took his coat then made her way over to Shoto "your the new people right" they nodded their heads.

"Well what are you waiting for take your shirts off"

Of course Kirishima had no problem doing it but Katsuki did "why they hell doni have to do that" Toga smiled but it was the smile she uses when she's mad and this made him jump a little bit "when Izu is made to remember his past he gets scared and depressed and even though I'm not his mate only another omega can cheer him up amd that's ME'. He gulped and in a fast motion took his shirt off and handed it to Toga.

"now that your apart of LOV your apart of this pack and scent from everyone in the packet helps calm him down"

They turned to look at Shigaraki who also had no shirt on "Toga hurry up before he gets any worse" with a nod she ran up the stairs. "So if you gave him your shirt what does the mist guy give him" they all shifted their attention to Kurogiri who was cleaning the glasses again "my blanket".