Chapter 19

~~Izuku's POV~~
~~next day at lunch~~

As I sat down I was panting as Kaachan started to make our food while Denki was shocking Kiri in order for him not to jump Kaachan because of his scent and the smell of his sweat "gets some water you damn nerd".

With a sigh and a small glance at my feet I stood up and went up to Aizawa "where's the drinks" he handed me a pitcher "get it from the river like everyone else" I glanced back st the tables and saw everyone had pitchers of water so I dragged my self towards the river.

As soon as I was a good distance away from everyone I was grabbed and pinned to a tree with a pair of lips being slammed against mine. My eyes widened as I saw red and white hair which made me melt into the kiss with my eyes closed "damn fucks I get the damn fucking water" we could hear Dabi grumbling as he walked way which made us chuckle as we pulled apart.

"I missed you kitten"

I smiled and blushed as he ran his finger through my hair "it was so exhausted today" he cracked a small smile and laughed "I'm sorry baby cakes but your mission is almost done" I smiled and kisses him again "ok that's enough before you get your scent all over him and blow his cover" I whined as he was pulled off of "fine but we'll see you tonight".

Once I got back to the others Uraraka came up to me and asked why my hair was a mess I chuck fakes laughed and told her I tripped which she took because I'm "supposed" to be clumsy. As I sat the pitcher down Kaachan turned to me "about fucking time" "oh come on Bakubro you just finished the food" all that he answered back with was a "tch".

After we ate we were told to take a bath again and change into some normal clothes.

As I got to the room I closed the door behind me "you fucking met that damn icyhot didn't you" I blushed "n-no I didn't" he snorted and laughed "I can smell him on you" I blushed "find you got me".

~~time skip~~

"Ok here's the test of courage, it's a course where you go in teams and go through it and pass all of you obstacles you find along the way"