Chapter 4

When we were done eating Kiri asked me to take him back to the room that Kaachan was being held in. I didn't want to but since Kiri asked I told him I would but in the way he asked me what Kaachan did.

"before Kaachan got his quirk we were the bestest friends ever but after he got his quirk it got to him and he started to see himself as the best and everyone else"

"Extras"

I nodded my head

"Anyways he started to bully me but then it progressed into beating me on a daily basis and he even allowed a few other students join"

Kirishima stopped walking so I did to

"Then one day, on the day I meet Shoto he told me "take a swin off of a building then maybe you can hope to get a quirk in your next life" and after that the hero I looked up to broke my dreams"

Once again we started to walk again but as we rounded the corner I saw Toga freaking out in the hallway so I pointed to the door where Kaachan was being held in hopes that Kiri will kept moving on and he did just that so I turned my attention back to Toga.

"Hey hey Toga what's wrong"

She looked at me as she grabbed my hand and dragged me to her.

"I need to talk to you"

She pushed me on her bed as she went to the door to close it but just as she was about to close a foot got in the way "if you need to talk to him I want in" I knew that voice right away. Shoto pushed the door open and walked right over to me and sat down "ok fine" she then closed the door and locked it but did not turn around "ran into my mate today". I smiled "that's good who are they" she quickly turned around "its Uraraka" I looked down my hands "so Uraraka is your mate" she nodded "does she know" she nodded again "let me guess she ran away because your a villain and she's a hero".

I looked at Shoti as Toga nodded her head again but this time she grabbed the end of her shirt and balled her hand into a fist.....she also looked like she was about to cry so I stood up and made my way over to her and put my hands on her shoulder.

"Don't worry Toga leave this to me and Kiri"

She tilted her in confusion "oh right right you don't know Kiri, well he's a the new recruit and he goes to school me" her eyes started to shine bright "Thank you so much Izu" she hugged me. Though as she did we both heard a small growl come behind us but we both brushed it off and continued our hug