Chapter 12

It's the day before our trip and we're told we can finally go and about so me Bakugo, Kirishima, shinso and Denki decided to go to the hide and tell them what we know so far and since it's a group if us it wont be so suspicious.

"Hey Deku I heard they have recruits"

I smiled and put my hands on the back of bed and stretched "I bet you they didn't tell them about us" I saw Denki lossen his tie and look at me "probably not since we are supposed to be undercover". I looked over him "that's true, but hey we stop the store and get a change of clothes I hate guy style of clothes" everyone looked at each other and nod "tch I can go for a drink and snack" I smiled "songet me a change of clothes and the rest of you can get the drinks and snack".

"I want to pick your outfit"

I turned to Denki and shrugged "sure why not" he kissed Shinso on the cheek and skipped over to me and looped his ass arm through mine "let's go" and took off running to clothes section but before I could look for something he pushed me into the changing room "I asked I'll pick it". Then shut the door and took off running so with a sigh I pulled my phone out and text Shocchan what was going on which he quickly replied with "I'll be awaiting for your arrival then" I smiled at my phone and sent a few smiling emojis.

"Ok I got the perfect outfit"

He opened the door and threw the clothes at me and slammed the door shut "quickly put them on we don't have much time" with a groan I put them on without thinking of looking at them. When I got dressed and looked in the mirror "Denki the skirt is to short" he opened the door and took off the tags as he grabbed my bag "put your school clothes in here" I looked at him ad if he was crazy "there is no way I'm wearing this". He smirked "oh yes there is Todoroki agreed with it" I stared at him "you didn't" he crossed his arms over his chest still smirking at me "you thought I would pick out am outfit with your alpha's approval then your crazier then I thought".

I felt eye twitch "fine" I grabbed my uniform and stuffed them in my bag "let's go then"