Chapter 27

~~Izuku's POV~~

She looked down at the ground with a sad look "he didn't help me because I was a weak and useless omega at the time "your not useless" her head shot straight up

"I know that and that's because Shoto helped me, the LOV helped they are the ones that helped me not a hero but villains"

She looked down again and I sighed again

"look Ura we both grew up differently and it may take you sometime to see what I'm talking about but you are still a friend to me and that mate mark and that collar both shows that you have chosen your mate over the fake happy world you were in"

She got up and left and I went back to writing but I couldn't focus so I got up and went to the window to look out and wrapped my arms around myself as I slowly started to get hit memories of my time with my mom.

"It'll be ok baby"

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my and pull me to his chest "its hard to talk about it because I also get hit the memories" he kissed my head "well I know how to distract you" I looked up at him "how".

He smiled "Shigaraki said yes to your idea and we had discovered that he is in Hosu City" I smiled "let's get packing" he nodded

"Shigaraki actually has a plan to draw him out"

I got out of his hold and went to the closet "is that so" I heard him chuckle a little bit "yes but I made sure that whatever happens that the people will be safe" I nodded myself as I grab some outfits to pack.

~~time skip~~

We stepped through the portal and found ourselves in an alleyway "ok you 2 have a few days before the plan actually takes place so use this time to gather up some information" I nodded as I held up 3 unused notebooks "I'm prepared" Shoto chuckled while Shiggy just shook his head.

"We had set you guys up in a small but lexuarys hotel"

-Good thing I packed a few sexy outfits-

I grabbed Shoto'a hand and gave it a light squeeze as he spoke "yes boss, dont worry we'll use this time wisely" I chuckled in my head

-we can fuck for 2 nights in a row without anyone disturbing us-