Chapter 20

~~Izuku's POV~~

Each group was 2 students from 1A and 2 students with 1B and of course me and Kaachan was paired with Monoma and Kendo who keeps Monoma in check which I'm thankful for because our cover would have been blown before the whole thing even started.

"ok now that everyone is in the groups"

I looke over and saw Kirishima and Denki on the same team with Shinso and Tetsutetsu "at least Denki and Shinso are the same team" I glanced at Kaachan who leaned making sure Monoma didn't hear us.

"Ok it will be 2 groups at a time"

He looked around at all of us "problem child your group will go with Kirishima's" I nodded and made my way to the start of the trail but as I did I could hear Monoma being confused on who starts first.

Half way through the test Shinso was holding Denki close, Kirishima was next to Kaachan with a tight grip on Kaachan's shirt while Kaachan had his arm around Kirishima's shoulders all the while Monoma kept asking Kendo what was going on with the 2 couples.

Suddenly we heard screams along with walls of blue and red fire "what's going on" the fake smile I was supporting dropped "fuck my face hurt from all the smiling" I heard Kaachan laugh "fucking idiot" I looked over Denki and he had a smirk.

"before we do anything"

I glanced around and saw Shi coming towards us "Monoma" he looked at me and I could see that he was scared and it made me smile "we've put up with your bullshit and you crossed the line when you called me a useless omega" he went to back up away from me but it was to late.

I had roundhouse kicked him in the face making he fall to the ground and knocked out cold "what the fack Deku you I was going to blow him up" a bag was thrown in front of us "get changed" I knelt down and got my villain costume out "the hell is going on" I glanced up at Kendo and saw that she looked scared.

I was about to tell her something when Denki used his quirk on them and made them lose concussions "what about Tetsutetsu" I looked st Kirishima "DIE" we both look at Kaachan and saw him standing over Tetsutetsu in his villain costume.

"fucking bitch flirting and touching my mate"

We heard him growling "just get changed Izu I got him" I nodded and went behind a big tree to get changed.