Chapter 8

~~3rd POV~~

Once Toga got the shirts she's went straight for Izuku's room "Izu I'm here" she knocked 3 times then went in but when she did she saw that the room was trashed and Izuku in the corner curled up with his knees pulled to his chest and his face buried in his knee's.

"Oh sweetie where's Kurogiri's blanket"

Without looking up he pointed to the blanket that hanging off the bed "well I got the shirts how about make your nest while I clean up". Izuku slowly stood up and nodded his head as he took the shirts from her and made his way to picked up the blanket to make his nest.

As Toga finished cleaning everything up and putting things away where they belong she turned around and saw Izuku curled up in the middle of his nest so she grabbed the ice cream and the spoons "Izu may I come in the nest". She did not dear to attempt to get in the nest without his permission and she got his permission she slowly made her mat to the middle where he was and she carefully not to knock something out of place. "I got your favorite ice cream" he sat up with a small smile but she could tell that it was forced and she could see all the pain behind it and he took the ice cream from her "Toga you know your like a sister to" she nodded her head but she could tell that he could fall asleep at any moment.

"You are also like a mother figure to me"

Once he said that she felt weight on her shoulder so she looked over and saw th as t he had fallen asleep on her shoulder with spoon full of ice cream so he carefully took the spoon away and ate what was on it then grabbed some wipes from the night stand and cleaned him off. When all the ice cream he had on him was wiped off she gently laid him down and covered him with Shoto's blanket and took the ice cream and left the room but she didn't close the door all the way.

As she made it down the stairs she heard Shoto calling out to her so she stopped and turned around "how is he" she smiled "he's asleep and before he fell asleep he told me I'm like a mother figure to him" then she skipped off to the kitchen to put the ice cream away.