Chapter 13

~~Izuku's POV~~

Once we left I felt the stares of other alpha's and I could tell that they wanted to approach me but with everyone around me and Shocchan's mark they stayed away. As we got to the hideout Denk looked to make sure we weren't followed and we all quickly went inside but as we did I notice a few new faces I didn't know.

"Who the fuck are you, get out you hero's"

I smirked but Kaachan didn't take that well "what the fuck did you say" I put my arm out for him to calm down and surprisingly he did and I took a deep breathe "ALPHA". You could hear a thud which was followed by the sounds of someone running and I looked at the guy, well let's just say he looked like he saw a ghost. Shoto came flying out of the halls and up to me "what's wrong baby are you hurt, who did I'll kill them" I smiled "no babe just someone that didn't know their place" he smiled and hugged me "oh thank god your ok" I hugged him back.

We pulled apart and he turned around and saw the one that looked like he saw a ghost "I'm guessing your the one" he slowly nodded his head and was about to say something but was interrupted "Shoto Todoroki if you scare him to much he'll leave". We looked over at Shigaraki "all though he does need to know his place and his superiors" he looked even more white "I'm sorry I thought they were just a bunch of kids that were traning to be hero's" .

I smirked "even if we are this is a bar and a bar is where people go drinking and this also so happens to be Midnight's, Nezu's and Aizawa's favorite place to drink so I would keep your mouth shut".

I need up standing on the bar pointing a knife at the guys throat "ok baby that's enough" I was easily picked up and carried out of the bar by Shocchan "babe I was proving a point" he sighed "no you was scaring him". I went limp on his hold and started to whine "please alpha" I was set down on the bed and he put his finger under my chin and made me look up st him "I know he disrespected you and the others but you leave that to me ok".

I nodded my head and he kissed me so I kissed back "I'm glad I approved of this outfit" I blushed and pushed him away as I lightly slapped his shoulder.

"shut up, your the reason all those alpha's was staring at me as we made our way here"

I saw his eyes flash red then I was pinned to the bed "I'm going to make sure everyone knows that you are taken and that you belong to me" one of his hands pinned my arms above my head while the other slide up my leg but just as he was about to take my underwear off the door flew open "Shiggy wants to see both of you"'