Chapter 5

~~Izuku's POV~~

Toga took off skipping towards the bar and I turned and went to the room that Kiri had gone into and was about walk in I heard them talking so I slowly opened the door and started to listen to what they were saying.

"Bakugo you do realize what yo uth are to me"

I knitted my eyebrows in confusion as Kaachan stayed silent

"Damn it Katsuki your my fucking mate"

My breath hitched and my eyes widen but then I felt a smirk start to form because I got an idea. I fully walked in and wrapped one of my arms around Kiri's neck and put my other hand on my hips "oh Kaachan if you don't want him then I know a few people here that would love to". I slide my finger down Kiri's cheek making him flinch "to such a beauty like him" I glanced at Kaachan and saw that he had an unreadable expression and when I looked at Kiri he seemed scared so I decided to push my luck.

"I mean Toga would to have him" my finger slide down from his cheek to his neck "she would cut him up and have some fun" I saw Kaachan make a fist but as he did so his knuckles started to turn white and Kiri saw his reaction then caught on to what I was doing.

"But what about Twice"

The way he said it was innocent and sound like he laced his voice with lust so I looked at Kaachan and saw he was barely holding it together.

"Oh Twice would love on you" I then end up at the first button to Kiri's uniform so I unbuttoned it "then he would fuck you till you scream and beg for his knot" kiri bite his bottom lip in a seductive way and let out a small moan.

This sent Kaachan over the edge because before me and Kiri knew it Kaachan had broke from the ropes and had him pinned to the couch treating off both their "YOUR FUCKING ME SHITTY HAIR AND I'LL PROVE IT".

I slowly backed out the room since I did my job but just as I closed the door behind me I heard Kiri screaming and moaning

"What the hell is going on in there"

I turned to see Tomura standing there "oh um it turns out that Kaachan is Kirishima's mate and he was denying it and was hurting Kiri so I played a little game of teasing to help Kaachan go over the edge and claim Kiri but it was only working a little then Kiri cought on to what I was doing and played along which sent Kaachan over the edge".

I looked up at Tomura and he stunned but shook his and came back to his scenes "so now we'll have the explosion boy on our side" I nodded "oh and when we were turn back to school we'll also have Uraraka on our side but I still need to come up a plan for her'. Tomura backed up a little "ok 1 I will never get on your bed side like ever" he waved his hands around "and 2 you'll become our strategists from now on".

I bowed in away to thank him then skipped off to mine and Sho's room with a big smile.