Chapter 30

~~ Izuku's POV~~

After we had done everything at the fiesta and gathered some good information we made our way back to the hotel and dropped all of the stuff we got in the corner of the room and flung myself onto the bed and felt my eyes start to get heavy and before I knew it I was out like a light

~~the next morning~~

When I woke up the sun was trying to shine through the curtains and Sho was still asleep so I slowly slipped out of bed and did a big stretch before going over to the clothes to pick something out

-so today we are actually do recon so I need to wear something comfy but also flexible-

I looked over the clothes and chose what I'm going to wear and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

~~3rd POV~~

Once Izuku stepped into the shower Shoto woke up and was feeling around the bed for Izuku but when he didn't feel him in bed he opened both eyes to a empty bed so he sat up and looked around and was about to panic but when he heard the water running in the shower he calmed down.

He decided to surprise his mate with ordering some room service so he carefully crawled over to the phone and dialed the front desk and made sure to talk softly so Izuku won't hear him

"Yes I would to order some room service"

……

"Yes I would 4 different order of your breakfast avocado toast, pancakes and waffles and a order of your waffle breakfast sandwich"

……..

"Yea 30 minutes will be ok"

Once he made the order he put the phone down and laid back down to how he was and as soon as he did he heard the shower shut off so he quickly closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.

~~Izuku's POV~~

Once I was done with my shower I turned the shower off and reached to grab a towel and wrap it around me as I stepped out of the shower and went over to the counter to get dried and changed.

After I got dressed I grabbed a small towel for my hair and walked out of the bathroom while drying my hair. I looked over at the bed and Sho still sleeping and I sghed but quitely picked up the mess I made with the clothes.

Though as I was putting them away I found my makeup set -hmmm maybe I should do a little bit of my makeup- with a small smile I went over to the small desk in the corner of the room and set up a little makeup corner for me and started to do my makeup.