Chapter 18

~~Izuku's POV~~

We now on the bus heading to the traning camp with our villain outfits under our hero costume and I was texting Shocchan when Kaachan text.

》》TEXT《《

Kaachan:
This is so fucking uncomfortable

Deku:
Kaachan you can deal with it till we get there

》》TEXT《《

I was trying so hard not to smile "who are you" I fake smiled "my mom she said to be careful" I quickly went to 'mom's' messge which is Toga and pulled them up to show her "awe your mom is so nice" I held back a growl -yea soo nice- without any other questions I put my phone in one of my pouches.

A few hours later we went on a dirt road and started to go into the woods I pulled my phone out and put my location on then put it back in my pocket "why did you just do that" I felt my eye twitch -nosey bitch-. I turned to turned to her with another fake smile "do what" she tilted her to the side "why did you quickly put your phone away like that" I let out a fake giggle "oh I was putting my phone on silent so it wont disturb my traning".

She made a O face then quickly turned her phone completely off "I'll just turn my phone off" when she did Iida saw what she did and she told him he quickly did the same.

In the end everyone except for me Kaachan and kiri had turned their phones off -I did not plan for that to happen but I'm glad it did- I saw Kaachan smirking at me.

~~time skip~~

After all the traning we did today I was exhausted but of course Mr. Aizawa and All Might had something else planned a test and apparently it's called the Test of Courage but before that we were able to eat and take a bath.

I went to my room (which I'm sharing with Kaachan, Denki and kiri) "damn nerd we were these all day under our hero costumes and it was so uncomfortable" I quickly closed the door "well Kiri just packed his" Kacchan just grumbled and Denki laughed.

"Let's just hurry up and take and our baths"

"Dont forget to take your villain costume off"

Kaachan made a small explosion in his hand "I already did fucking Pikachu" Drnki laughed "I learned to take pride in that name now" that made Kaachan's eyes twitch as he stomped out of the room with us following him laughing.