Chapter 22- ⛔SMUT WARNING⛔

⛔SMUT WARNING⛔

~~Izuku's POV~~

I looked at Toga who wa holding Uraraka "I think Toga needs to go back to the base" Shigaraki nodded and Kurogiri made a portal "Shoto you should go to" I looked up at him and he only smiled as he picked me up.

"See ya wannabe hero's I have some mating to do"

I blushed as I glanced at Kaachan who was smirking away then I looked at Shinso and Denki only to see Denki secretly giving me  a thumbs up which made me blush even more.

When we stepped through the portal I heard Toga's steps as she made her way to her room "fair warning once Ura wakes up we're going to mate" I then heard her close her door.

As we made it to our room and he sets me down "baby I want you get dressed in what's laid out on the bathroom counter" I nodded and gave him a peck on the cheek and made my way to the bathroom.

The outfit I saw was a maid dress with cat ears, a red collar, a but plug tail that seems to have a remote to it and thigh highs. With a blushed and a deep breath I opened the bathroom door to see Sho sitting on the bed with his shirt and belt undone.

"Sho-"

"No that's not my name"

I rubbed my thighs together with a blush "daddy" he smirked as he got up "I like that one but not close" he grabbed the loop on the collar and pulls me closer to him "m-master". He leaned in to where our lips where inches apart "I love hearing you call me master" he slammed his lips against mine and lead the heated kiss we were having.

His hands were roaming all over my body till his hand went to the remote that is strapped to my thigh and turned the plug on which made me pull away from him and threw my head back to let out a low moan.

He pulled away and sat down on the bed

"Kitten come suck me"

With a blush I went over to him and got on my knees in between his legs and fully undid his pants to see that he his member his fully hard "come on kitten". I blushed and gave it a few kitten licks then put the tip in my mouth and slowly started to move till I felt a hand grip my hair and made me go faster which also made the bells on my collar and ears start ringing to.

A little later he pulls me off of him "damn your so good I nearly cummed" I blushed as he stood up so I full sat down on my knees only to be lifted up and laid down on the bed.

I leaned up on my elbows only to fall backwards letting out a loud moan as I tightly closed my eyes and grip the sheets.

"now that it's on the highs setting I can get ready"

I opened my eyes to see him slowly getting undressed "m-master" he looked at me "what is it Kitten" I wiggles around "please" he licked "please what"  I looked at him with lustful and pleading eyes "please fuck me alpha" he ripped the rest of his clothes off.

He then threw the unopened condom package he had hand in a random direction and ripped my underwear off

"I'm going to take the tail out real quick ok"

I went to nod but as I did he pulled the plug out and I unconditionally let out a whine from the lost of feeling full "dont worry kitten you'll be stuffed full" before I knew it he slammed into me.

I arched my my back and wrapped my legs around him as he started to move but he wasnt going slow. His speed stared to pick up as he took the collar off and attacked my neck with kisses and biting

"al-alpha more"

I felt him smirking against my neck and he started to go faster and harder "yes alpha like that" he flipped my onto my stomach and started to pound into me but as he did he started to go deeper.

He ran his fingers through my hair and slowly started to tighten his grip "your so beautiful" I blushed and let out a scream moan as I tightened around him "I know your close" I nodded as I gripped the sheets.

"Cum for me kitten"

Before I knew it I cummed on the sheets while drooling and suffering from all the pleasure I was feeling "I'm going to fill you up" I then felt a warm sensation full me up and I I moaned at it before blacking out.