chapter 6

When I made it to the room I saw Sho sitting on the bed reading so I crawled on the bed and cuddled up to him "well it seems that Kaachan is now on our side" he started to bed my head "how do you feel about that". I shrugged my shoulders "I dont know" he nodded his head while never taking his eyes off the book "alpha" "hmm" "Tomura put me and Kiri as lead strategist" he closed his book and looked down at me with a smile "that's good".

He kissed me and I of course kissed him  back though when I did he pulled me up to where I was laying on top of him and he had his hand on my ass. He started to grope my ass making me moan and he took that opportunity to thrust his tongue into my mouth and started to lick every past of my mouth.

When we pulled apart there was a string of saliva that still connected us which made me blush but he licked it up and flipped us to where he's on top "it's been a while since I last fucked you". I blushed and he started to take of his shirt which was soon flwed by his pants but just as I grabbed the hem of his boxers the door flew open and Toga was standing there with a straight face.

"Tomura has called for a meeting"

She was unfazed by what she saw "why is it always you that walks in on us" I looked up Sho "because she always pick locks the door and never gives us privacy" he looked at me then at her "that's true".

Toga left so Sho got off of me so he could get dressed and I whined as I got dressed.

~~time skip~3rdPOV~~

Once the meeting was over they have decided that it was about time for Bakugo and Izuku to go back to UA and since Bakugo has officially joined the League of Villains both him and Izuku need to roughed up.

"Tell me again shitty hair doesn't have to go through this"

"Because Kaachan he snuck here so he needs to go back"

Bakugo growled at the thought of his mate leaving him "it'll only be for a few hours" Kirishima kissed Bakugo's head as Twice tied him a chair "I ain't like Deku I'm not into kinky shit". Izuku glared at him "you dont know what I'm into Kaachan" Izuku glared back at him "you got some balls little lacky" just as Izuku was about to use his quirk Todoroki walked in "baby that's enough". Izuku stopped all movement and looked up at him with a bright smile "ok" and he started to lay back relaxing.

"Who the fuck are you"

He looked st Bakugo

"I'm Shoto Todoroki a elite member of the League of Villains and Izuku's alpha"