Chapter 2

~~Izuku's POV~~

"but there is still a way for you 2 to talk"

He holds out a black phone

"It's a burn phone, which means you can use it and not tracked and you can destroy it when you need to"

I took the phone so fast they stood there staring at me as I turn it on and quickly called Shoto

"Hey baby"

When I by heard his voice all my worries just washed away.

~~time skip~~

It's been a month and it's so hard but on the bright side All Might gave me his quirk and Shoto couldn't be more proud of me.

It was lunch time and we just started eat when a blaring alarm sound went off and we were told to make a single file line and go back to our class rooms but of course everyone started freaking out and started pushing each other till no one could even make it out of the hall way so I stood in the back with Uraraka and Iida till a portal opened up beneath me which made Uraraka scream. Her scream got everyone's attention and just as I fell through the portal Kaachan grabbed my hand and tried to pull me up but a hand came through and pulled us both down.

As we were pulled through I landed in a soft pair of arms as Kaachan fell so hard on floor that he passed out "what's he doing here" I looked up at him and he was just glaring at me "I don't know but as I was about to go through he tried to pull me up". Sho just nodded as he looked down at Kaachan "this could been even better" I looked at Sho "how so" but before he could even answer back Kacchan stood up and dusted himself off but when he looked up he saw me being held princess style by Sho "what the hell is going on Sho" "here's what's going on Sparky boy you are now our prisoner and as for Izuku here" I was set down but as he put me down he put a finger under my chin and lifted my head up to make me look at him "because he's my mate" Kacchan's mouth hung open.

"I thought you wanted to be a hero Deku"

Sho let go of my chin and I bust out laughing "oh Kacchan your so funny" he looked at me in confusion "what-" before he could say anything I kicked him in his stomach making his eyes go wide as he gasps. As he fell in pain holding his stomach I walked up to him and harshly gripped his hair and makes him look at me "because of you and that false number 1 here I nearly killed myself but if it wasn't for you 2 braking me Sho wouldn't have found me" I smiled "then I wouldn't have found a family that loved me even though I'm quirkless". I saw him look even more confused "baby that's enough" I let go of his shirt and made my way back to Sho and as I got back in his arms Shiga went up to him "we are thankful for one thing you did, you brought us the best person that will help us take down all hero's" Kacchan's eyes widen and look at me "those hero analysis books" I smiled and nodded "Izu I want your-"