Chapter 16

The next day, Ikumi was walking down a familiar hallway where Don RS was at As she trudged through the hallway, Soma and Hana's words replayed in her mind And how they said it with a smile

"It's pretty cute. You can call us, Hana and Soma."

She shook her head frantically and discarded the thoughts. Ikumi stood in front of the window and adjusted her tie and made sure that her hair wasn't messy, It's not like she was doing this because she wanted to look presentable in front of them or anything Or so she thought.

"I'm coming in," Ikumi said nervously as the door to the dub room slide open. The one who was there to greet her was Konishi, the leader of Don RS

"Oh, hey, Mito! You're here Konishi glanced at the blond-haired girl who entered the room. Konishi noted how she was wearing some decent clothing which was the standard Totsuki uniform without the blazer.

Y. Yeah I guess Hana and Soma are not here yet I'm only here because they told me I had to be here. too" Ikumi averted her gaze and said with a red face

"Oh well" Konishi started as his mind flashed back to the events after the Shokugeki

*Flashback*

"Huh? I'm not joining Don RS," Hana tilted her head at his sudden statement,

"What?!" Megumi and Konishi said in utter shock.

"Huh? But we just wanted to check it out. Right, Soma? And get off me" she averted her gaze towards the red-haired male who still had his arms around her neck which was making her cheeks red. The sold male chuckled and removed her arms from her neck but then decided to lean his head on top of her head, Hana deadpanned but decided to let is slid since she knew Soma must be tired.

"Yukihira. You're not joining either? Konishi questioned.

"That's right. But thanks to Don RS, we came up with a new don menu that we might be able to serve at our restaurant someday. Well, good luck with that. We'll come by sometimes." Soma and Hana walked away, more like, Hana was dragged away by Soma who just wanted to get some sleep now.

*Flashback over*

"That's what happened afterwards. But since our budget was increased let's work together to build up Don RS. You're the only one who can lead the Don RS going forward You're the don of the new Don RS," Nikumi Konishi placed a hand on Ikumi's shoulder.

"Shut up Don't call me by my Nickname"

It's said that Mito Ikumi san became more violent from that day forward, Megumi was standing outside the school building, hearing the loud noises from the Don RS.

"Thank you, Hana. You really saved me back there!" Soma grinned scratching the back of his head nervously as the two of them walked ahead of Megumi heading back to the dorm, She smiled back at him, sliding herself under his arm giving him a side hug and focused on the road ahead of them. She was so comfortable that she decided to stay there.

"Hey, Soma. Next time save me okay?" she gave him a closed eye site. The male ruffled her hair affectionately before kissing the crown of her head.

"Always" That moment, Soma thought, What am I going to do without you?

"Probably be miserable and find some else to feed all your creations" She teased back not knowing she wasn't meant to hear it nor did he mean to say it out loud. Soma's face blushed a little before wrapping his arm around her shoulder as he pulled her close and teased her. "True, Things would be so boring. But as for your other statement, I like cooking for you. You have to best reactions and suggestions." Soma said, leaving out the part that meant how happy it made him to see her face lit up as she eats something delicious or try to keep her face nuteral when he feed her one of his failed dishes. She is his best friend after all. Hana's heart seemed to skip a beat as it took his teasing, it was hard to brush it of when she was so close to him. She could feel the warmth from his body through the fabrics of their clothes, the way he was holding her, the was he said it, something had changed at that moment. She looked up at him only to find him already looking down at her.