Chapter 26

Hana turned to her side groaning as her body and stomach ached, she snapped open in realization as she rushed out of her bed stumbling a little due to the comforter. She tried to balance herself but slammed her small toe to the side of the table and cursed falling down holding her small toe.

She rolled around in pain cursing at the table, "I hope you get termites, stupid table and stupid toe." Hana hissed at it before making a way to the washroom feeling.

Well this day started out horrible, she thought to herself, the sky was lined with dark clouds. Judging by that, it was probably going to rain soon. She looked outside the window of her room, unable to sort out her emotions. The doorbell rang, and Hana picked up her bag walking towards the door knowing it would be Soma and boyyy was she wrong.

"Hayama-Kun...? uhh... Goodmorning..." Hana tilted her head in confusing,

"Goodmorning, Hana-chan. I just heard that you would have a task with Shinomiya-san today." He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Yeah, he is"

"Well, word of advice. Think of his task as a battlefield, there are no friends in there. He really takes everything seriously and plucks out students like weeds. You saw a trailer on day 1, didn't you?"

Hana looked at him confused, "Why the sudden word of advice?"

"Because I look forward to defeating you myself" He smirked as he walk away. "It's good to dream but be careful not to bump while daydreaming." Hana shot back.

"I was not the one who almost walked into a pillar, Hana-chan" He teased, laughing at Hana's face which was blushing with embarrassment. Hana was about to reply but, "Hana!" She heard Soma call out to her from the other end of the hallway. "Soma!" Hana brightened up, feeling better seeing him already.

"You were a bit late than usual" Hana tilted her head, "Well, this is for you... there was a bit of a crowd near the vending machine.." Hana caught the bottle he threw at her, she raised it to see bubble tea. She snapped her head towards Soma, her eyes glossy as she jumped at him squealing thank-yous.

"Well, I thought it might make you feel better since you can't even take a rest today. I have packed the snacks for the day, don't worry." Soma placed his hands behind his head being all nonchalant with a little blush on his face.

"Wait, how did you know?" Hana looked at him slightly confused, feeling warm at the thought of Soma remembering her dates, which even she doesn't.

"I kinda made a slight experiment with the dinner yesterday. You didn't notice and even said you liked it. You always have strange combination of food before your periods."

"I'm sorry, I don't think you get a say in what combination is weird." Hana raised a brow at him, Soma knew better than to mess with her, as he just flashed her his grin and took her backpack from her pulling her long.

"Let's go, we don't wanna be late. It's Shinomiya-san's task first up."

~~~~~~~~~

On the second day of camp, it was only morning. The students were already at the campsite, preparing for their first task. Another difficult task is coming up, some students looked tired others looked prepared. On the other hand, Hana was feeling cheated and betrayed cause her cycle never starts on the expected date but is always a few days late but today when she was counting on her cycle to start late, it is on time. Her luck really said, level up the difficulty.

"Good morning. I'm Shinomiya, an alumnus of the 79th graduating class. This task involves cooking a dish of my choosing." Shinomiya said, holding a piece of paper which you assume to be the recipe. Shinomiya Kojiro, chef at French, restaurant SHINO'S. Hana's day could not get any worse.