Chapter 25

"I lov-" Soma's heart skipped a beat in anticipation as he held his breath. Hana's heart on the other hand was beating wildly as she gathered her courage to get those words out of her.

"We are back!!!"  Everyone burst in

The rest of the dom members entered the room, a few excited and some dragging themselves. Everyone passed the task, which is good however the pair were feeling disappointed at the interruption, though Hana could decide if she was relieved or disappointed at that. Soma looked between his dorm mates and wondering what she was about to say, well, less wondering more restless cause he wanted her to complete her sentence. He was eager to know if she felt the same way.

To be completely honest, Soma had known about it but he wanted to let her express her feelings and explore them as well. He wanted her to not feel pressured if he had confessed during junior-

"Uhh. Did something happen?" They looked at the pair who sat in front of each other looking at them startled.

"uH- no! nope! nothing happened!!" Hana panicked as she composed herself while Soma kept quiet wanting nothing more than to shove all these people back out and ask Hana to finish what she was saying. "I was just telling him that I l-love -uh the uh- presentation he did in the bento." Soma blinked looking at the mess of a bento he had prepared in a rush, not believing it for a single moment cause Hana may be kind to everyone but when it comes to cooking she is bluntly honest. That was the reason why Soma and his dad both trusted her so much when it came to testing their cooking. But he decided not to push her after all.

"Hehe. I did work hard making. Here why don't you try it?" He picked a small bite from the bento he made a offered it to Megumi, who instantly panicked as not having a good experience with Soma offering her food. She tried to avoid the chopstick dodging it every time Soma tried to bring it closer.

"Don't force her, if she doesn't want to eat it!" Hana tried to scold Soma.

"Why are you scolding me?! They seemed interested, so why not let them have a taste?" Soma countered confused as she is never usually like this. Hana knew it was silly of her to be jealous of it, Soma is one of the most lovable people there is and not to forget, he is friendly in the most platonic sense. He can make people like him so easily, that should be illegal.

"She didn't look like she wants to have a taste?!"

"Well, how would she know if she doesn't taste it?!"

"Don't f-" Soma took the bite he was holding and put it into Hana's mouth as she was speaking, almost choked her but successfully ended the bickering. Everyone looked at the pair, each at the end of their own ropes with them, wanting nothing more than them to skip to the good part where they don't have to deal with them giving the other hidden looks to longing and admiration. Ryoko held back a raging Yuki who was now trying to free herself "JUST FREAKING KI- ABRADY -" Ryoko was quick to cover Yuki's mouth before she could complete the sentence.

"Yuki-chan, didn't you say that you wanted to see how soft the mattress would be?"

"Oh yeah!" Yuki removed herself from Ryoko's grip and jumped into the soft mattress, rolling around enjoying the cloud-like feeling. Everyone sighed in relief at the crisis averted. While Soma and Hana stare confused at the scene going on in front of them. But soon everyone settles down and were back to chilling and having fun.

Hana later decided to go to sleep cause she was tired and had a feeling that she will need her energy tomorrow. "Goodnight, guys! See you all tomorrow!" Hana stood up waving at everyone as she walked towards the door.

"Wait! I'll walk you there" Soma was by her side in an instant, "My room is just down the hall" Hana tilted her head, looking at him slightly confused but shrugged it off as she walked out with Soma calling it a night as well following by her side.