Chapter - 19

"Yeah! Oh, don't forget we're having a card game in Marui's room! Hana bought her cards!" Soma announced, looking at Marui.

"You don't all have to come to my room during camp! Why did you bring those cards to training camp, Hana?!" the black-haired male questioned her which she responds with a wave.

"Don't sweat the little things! Then, good luck everyone! Make sure you guys make it to Marui's room!" She smiled and walked away with Soma and Megumi who were in the same group as she was. The three of them were a part of Group F. The students were brought to a large accommodation.

"It seems you're all here. In my class, you'll be working in pairs. You'll be in the same pairs as in your first practicum of the semester. So, there's one group with three people. Please go to your workstations." Hana recognized the female's voice. It was Inui Hinako of the Japanese restaurant, Kirinoya. Hana noticed Megumi trotting to where she and Soma were.

"Thank goodness! I'll be with you, Hana-chan, Soma-Kun!" Megumi said, happy tears escaping her yellow orbs.

"Yup, let's give this a whirl." Soma smiled and shifted his yellow eyes towards the girl.

"Glad to be working with you again, Megumi-chan!" Hana grinned widely at the bluenette.

"Yukihira Soma, is it?" an unfamiliar voice was heard, making her avert her eyes towards the one who spoke. He wasn't wearing a standard uniform like everyone else. Just like Hana and Soma, he was wearing another type of uniform like how Soma was wearing the Yukihira uniform and Hana were wearing the female version of the Yukihira uniform.

"Yeah, so?" Hearing Soma's response, made him react — act out of reflex. The blond-haired male had just stepped on Soma's shoes with a smirk. At this point, Hana wouldn't call it stepping, it would probably be grinding. After a few seconds, Soma decided to look at the blond-haired male who thought it was a nice idea to just confirm Soma's name and just grind his shoe into his as a greeting.

Hana watched as Soma glared at him, the edges of his lips were tugged upwards slightly. He must've been aware of the haters around him but this was this first time he received this type of treatment. Most wouldn't approach him and just grind their foot into his, most would mutter curses under their breath. Hana knew he was not as oblivious as he let others believe, she raised a brow smirking as she continued to watch the exchange that was happening between them. 'This is interesting....'

"Since you've been grinding your foot into mine for over 10 seconds, I guess I can assume it's intentional?" Soma inquired, though it sounded like a rhetorical question,

"Of course. I was wondering when I'd get to mess with you during camp, but I didn't think I'd be lucky enough to get close to you in our first task. I'll crush you, just like I did your shoe!" the blond-haired, blue-eyed stated.

"Wha?" the red-haired male stuck his hands into his pocket and glared at him.

"U-Um, we already know it's going to be an intense camp. W-We shouldn't be fighting on top of that....." Megumi said timidly while Hana chuckled in amusement.

"Nah! It is finally getting interesting." Hana laughed.

"Are you sure that we shouldn't stop them, Hana-chan?" Megumi shifted her attention to her who seemed pretty amused at the whole thing.

"Leave them be." She waved her hand around watching as Soma and the male continue to glare at each other with a smirk.

"I can finally crush you! That makes me happy, Yukihira Soma." the male stated with a smirk on his face.

"I see. Well, congratulations......I get your point, so remove your foot already!" Soma raised his voice.

"Okay, everyone!" Hinako's voice made the male remove his foot from Soma's as everyone directed their attention towards the teacher who was sitting at the front. She was sitting on a red chair, opening a snack packet with a teacup and a teapot prepared beside her. The female reached into the small packet and smiled.