Chapter - 21

"Hana-chan.....

"This is the most delicious dish I have tasted in this test!! I was right your cooking is as beautiful as you are. You pass!!" Hinako gushed as she jumped up close to the girl making her blush with nervousness at the sudden action of the woman. Hana took a step back before composing herself, giving her a bow. "Glad you liked it." She thanked her.

"What made you decide to make this?" Hinako-san asked, curious.

"Um- Let's say the inspiration came to me" Hana decided, no way she is saying, that she got attacked by that chicken. She could hear the Aldini twin snickering in the background understanding what she meant and she didn't know if she should laugh or be embarrassed at that. "More like an ingredient came to you" Takumi snickered as he said that in English thinking no one will understand it.

"Let's keep that a secret, shall we?" Hana answer half-turning towards the male placing a finger on her lips, winking his way, hoping he will not say that to anyone. Takumi was not expecting her to understand what he said and blushed bright red making Isami laugh at his brother's embarrassment. Soma narrowed his glare towards them as he observed the exchange.

"Well, Yukihira Soma, You don't seem to have much headway. What are you going to prepare for us?" Takumi questioned the red-haired male breaking the focus on Hana, which she was grateful for. Hana looked at the pairs, the Aldini twins versus Soma and Megumi. Her attention was on Soma curious about what he will come up with now, to match the dish prepared by the twins. Honestly, Hana wanted to taste it too.

"I see. You two were saying that you're competing with each other. Very well! If I can expect a dish that will be on par with what was made by the challenger, I will make an exception and judge which of your dishes is better." Hinako said with a smile, noticing the competition going on between the blonde-haired male and the red-haired male.  "Hana-chan, will your dish be included in this competition? Because it might make my decision so easy." Hinako smiled at the girl who shook her head before replying, "No, Hinako-san! Yukihira is my diner as well. Since I can't be participated by Soma's side. I would like it if I will not be included in this competition."

Hinako squealed at the girl's sweet voice and soft look on her face as her nose scrunched a little as she smiled at Soma. "Gahhh! You are so perfect, my little white clover!! " The woman cried out startling the girl at the sudden outburst. 

"Did you hear that, Yukihira? It's just you against us, your girlfriend won't save you from this." Takumi grinned. Hana blushed to stutter unable to form words, she expected Soma to correct him but to her surprise, he didn't instead, Soma clenched his hands into fists as well as his teeth, glaring at the overly excited blonde male.

"Good. If you lose, you will kneel." Hinako added without dropping her smile, making Hana take a step away from the lady and raised a brow at the lady along with Isami. But it hardly mattered as both competitors were ready to go against each other that they didn't even care for the consequences.

"hUH?" Both said in unison as they turned their heads towards the chef who was sitting on the bench.

"Kneel before the victor and say 'I am a loser' three times. If you are going to stake the reputation of your restaurants on this match, the consequences need to be appropriate." Hinako explained, Hana turned to look at the chef who had a dark aura surrounding her and smile. Hana had a newfound respect for the woman and decided that she liked her more now. She may have acted carefree but she looked so cool in Hana's eyes right now. The consequence could have been more severe since both of them staked the reputation of their diner so easily. They deserved it. Soma and Takumi both grew silent after hearing that.

"Oh, but you don't have to kneel, Megumi-san, Hana-san," The brown-haired chef said grabbing their hands.

"Hehe, Thank you for that, Hinako-san but I might not be fighting for the reputation of my diner but I'll be facing the punishment with Soma if Yukihira loses. Which I doubt it will" Hana giggled before smiling confidently at the chef who looked at her with a meaningful look in her eyes. They both have found a new respect for the other and smiled.