Chapter - 8

It was now night time in Polar Star Dormitory, Soma let out a sigh of relief and sat down on his bed.

"Ah, that hit the spot." the male glanced around his new and unfamiliar environment. His smile turned into a frown for a second. 'Oh, right. I've left my home of 15 years for the first time.' His mind immediately flashed back to when he was still working at the restaurant.

"Liver and chives set, here you go!" the red-haired male placed down the dishes onto the customer's table.

"Maybe I'll go with the braised beef and tofu set."

"I'll go for the daily special." another customer stated, glancing at Soma.

"Got it! One beef and tofu and one daily special!" Soma yelled.

"It's so quiet....." the yellow-eyed male laid down on his bed and stared up at the ceiling when all of a sudden, the ceiling opened, revealing a male with brown hair and blue eyes.

"Hey, transfer student!" he smiled at Soma, looking down at the male. Soma had an expression of surprise and shock at the sudden appearance.

"C'mon, we're having a welcome party. I invited your girlfriend." the male grinned.

"G-Girlfriend?" he stuttered. In the end, Soma accepted the male's offer and got up.

"As I said, I'm busy studying for the written exam! Go have your party in some other room! Why do you guys always party in my room?!" a male with black hair and glasses said angrily. There were around nine people including yourself. His name was Marui Zenji who resides in room 205.

"What choice do we have? You have the biggest room" a girl with teal coloured eyes, amber-coloured hair tied into two buns said while looking at her nails. She sat on Marui's bed while doing so. The girl was Yoshino Yuki who resides in room 116.

"Who said you could sit on my bed!"

"Your room's always clean, too." a female with long purple hair commented. Her name was Sakaki Ryoko who resides in room 112.

"I just finished cleaning up!" he complained.

"There were books scattered about earlier." a male with hair combed back stated, crossed his arms over his chest. His name was Sato Shoji who resides in Room 107,

"That's because you guys were on a rampage in my room!"

"Anyway, you should have more chairs around." another male stated. His name was Aoki Daigo who resides in Room 211.

"Like hell, I should!" he yelled angrily. The last person whom you didn't recognize was a male with unkempt auburn hair, sitting in front of the bookshelves with a paper cup on his mouth. His bangs are especially long and cover his eyes. His name was Ibusaki Shun who resides in Room 208.

"Whoops." A loud followed afterwards as the books from the shelf came falling.

"Not the books again!" Marui yelled as he looked down at the mess.

Hana sat on Megumi's right while Soma sat on her left. Both of them were avoiding eye contact with each other after what happened earlier. Cheeks flushed slightly, Hana looked towards the books that were on the shelf. Soma was looking at everyone else but he was avoiding eye contact with her.

"Um, Hana. About earlier.....I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to happen, so we okay?" Soma broke the silence and turned his head to face her, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks.

"Alright...." She mumbled with a slight smile tugging at her lips.

On the other hand, Megumi was worrying about something else. Her mother's warning replayed in her mind like a video.