Chapter - 23

Soma had awake by the time the hotel comes into view. The bus stopped at the parking lot and all the students aboard left the vehicle. Soma carefully shook Hana awake and gestured to her that they have arrived as she stretched yawing and blinking away the sleepiness.

"Megumi! Yukihira! Hana! You made it!" Yuki's loud voice was heard as the three of them walked towards the entrance of the hotel. Yuki welcomed Megumi with wide arms and immediately hugging the blue-haired girl tightly before giving Hana a hug as well.

"Yuki-chan, Ryoko-chan!" Megumi smiled at the two females who were present, waiting for them.

"I see that you guys made it. What about the others?" Soma questioned his yellow curiously.

"Ibusaki-Kun's checking on them right now." Ryoko's purple hues landed on the said male who was making a phone call not too far away from where they were.

"Got it. Well done." It seemed like the auburn-haired male was in the middle of a conversation and you arrived at the last minute of that very conversation. He turned around and faced them with a rare smile on his lips.

"All the Polar Star members made it through day one!" Ibusaki announced. Megumi, Yuki, and Ryoko looked really happy. Hana and Soma glanced at each other and smiled glad to hear the news.

"Whew!" the three girls, breathed out in relief , "Can you really say Marui made it?" Hana's blue irises landed on the male who was as pale as a sheet, lying on the ground like a corpse. Ibusaki's hidden eyes trailed off towards the black haired male who was lying on the ground.

"He was running around in the mountains the whole time, apparently." the dark red hahried male stated with a smile, making them direct their attention towards Ibusaki.

"Oh, guess his test was similar to ours, then." the redhead said with a light smile.

"Man, I'm tired," Ryoko said with a smile.

"I can barely move," Megumi said in agreement. "

"I know it's just been day one but I feel like so much has happened,  I'm so excited," Hana stated with a smile.

"That's an understatement for you, Hana-chan. You were doing the assignment alone, you should rest." Megumi told Hana, concerned about her health.

"I got a good nap on the way here, this one here makes an excellent pillow" Hana grinned as jump to hang on Soma's neck messing up his hair laughing at his expense. "I'm ready for anything" She declared.

"Don't be ridiculous, Hana! We have completed our assignment! Now, we're about to reap our rewards!" Yuki stated in a cheery voice, making Hana turn to face the amber haired girl. While Ryoko and Megumi tilted their heads in confusion.

"Rewards?" Megumi questioned.

"Dinner, bath, and hotel room! I bet they'll all be extravagant and sumptuous! I'm going to experience all of it to the hilt!" Yuki said with a wide grin.

Hana smiled at the optimism and glanced at the hotel building, Hana had a feeling that this was not it. Once all the Polar Star members gathered, they all headed into the building. The other students were already there and in front was one of the alumni and beside him was a group of people they could barely make out.

°°°°°°°°°°

"Those of you who finish serving them dinner will be allowed to have free time." his voice was loud and clear. Hana stood on her toes to peek through the numerous students and noticed that there were people who looked really muscular.

"Who are these people?!" Yuki questioned, her eyes grew wide. Yuki's arms were hanging, her back bent slightly forward as she stared at the group of people.