Chapter 4

The four of them relocated to the kitchen, near the examination hall. Soma was looking at the examiner with curious eyes. Erina's gaze hardened, she seemed to be bothered by the fact that there were actually people who dared to challenge her. In the food world, she was pretty famous, she was really well-known. So, with knowing her title, there were still people who challenged her. Though, Soma and Hana just learned about her today, so Hana didn't really know how terrifying she was. Glancing around the kitchen happily, she looked at all the appliances with amazement.

"As long as you use eggs, you can make anything you want. But are you sure you want to do this? You should withdraw while you....." she stated. Soma simply placed his hand on Erina's shoulder as both Hana and Soma let out a sigh of relief. Soma, who was already acting really chummy with Erina, placed his other hand over his chest.

"Oh, we were really worried! I thought you might fail us before we even got to cook!" the red-haired male grinned.

"Back away!" Hisako gestured as Soma was forcefully pushed back by the purple-haired girl.

"Do you know who she is?!"

"Who is she?" he questioned so casually. Hana frowned and look at Soma who looked at her questioningly.

"That guy told us about her remember? You know, the Divine God girl!" you stated, with confidence. Both Hisako and Erina deadpan at your mixed up the title for Erina. Hisako coughed and raised her hand at both Hana and Soma.

"She is the top of her class in the junior high division, and the youngest member of the Totsuki Elite Ten Council, the highest decision-making body in the academy, in the academy's history: Nakiri Erina-sama!" Once Hisako said Erina's name, she retracted her hand and gestured towards the blond haired girl. However, both Hana and Soma weren't listening.

"Whoa. This is a fine tool." Soma raised the knife he took out from one of the drawers in the kitchen.

"Look all the spices here, Soma!" Hana exclaimed as she showed him a container of red spice.

"Don't wander around!" both of them scolded loudly.

"Huh?" Soma turned around still holding the knife while Hana simply directed her eyes towards the blond-haired girl and the purple-haired girl who yelled at her earlier.

"Let me ask one last time: Are you both really going to take my exam?" she questioned, crossing her arms over her chest as Hisako glared at the two of them. Soma simply looked at her with a neutral expression while Hana set down the spice bottle onto the table before walking towards where Soma was.

"Huh? But....." Soma threw the knife up into the air, acting like a flying knife was natural while Hisako stared up at the knife in the air. Hana smiled at the frowning Erina and tied up her hair with her ribbon.

"We just have to make you say it tastes good, right?" She tilted her head, looking at the blond-haired girl.

"Of course we'll take the test," Soma said and caught the knife that he threw into the air.

'These two.....' It surprised her indeed. After knowing who she was, there were still people who dare to challenge her. Hisako pulled out two files that were on her clipboard before showing it to Erina who was watching both Hana and Soma.

"Erina-sama." Calling her name made her shift her attention towards the Hisako and then towards the paper she was holding in front of her.

"Yukihira Soma. His family runs a diner. He's obviously a second-rate cook." Her eyes then shifted towards the other paper below Soma's paper. She switched the positions of the two papers, now she was looking at your paper which has a longer biography written on it.