⌜ eight ⌟

with a smirk plastered on his face, jisung slammed his own soulmate on to the wall before leaning down just to start ravishing his lips. chenle hummed in most sensual way, obviously provoking the tent forming on his boyfriend's pants. the older male had his hands brought up and arms pinned on the wall as he felt the taller's body being pressed on him. it was just then, a quiet whimper escaped from his mouth when jisung's kissed trailed down to his jaw and on to his neck.

the two are now on their way home back to the condo unit they shared, but the tension started when they were inside the elevator.

and now that the door to their unit was just right next to them, jisung just couldn't wait to get inside and finish their business there. he just had to begin doing wonders to his boyfriend's lips, and also having his large hands roam around his body.

ji..❞ chenle called out with a moan, hearing a grunt in response coming from the taller. ❝let's not do it here, there are surveillance cameras around.

bae,❞ the younger male then started to whine. loosening his grip on the latter's wrist and only now had his hands supporting on the wall. ❝please? it has been a while.

chenle was holding back a smile when the taller male moved away just to show his pout. he isn't wrong though, and the older also wants to do it. with their baby and also having that walking mt. everest around, they have been keeping their hands to their own selves. subtle touches and teases here and there, but it has never really gone that far since their son's room is just right around the corner, and their friend's bedroom right next to it.

and the fact that college has been stressing them out, they need to relieve it in some kind of way.

bringing his finger up, chenle gently traced his index finger to his boyfriend's chin down to his adam's apple, then clavicle, and finally on to the pocket he had on his uniform. ❝i never said we are not going to have fun. i just stated, not here. there are cameras around and if my parents find out that we are doing it in public, they're going to beat me up with a slipper.

the smirk went back to jisung's face as he licked his own bottom lip when his soulmate took the card from his uniform's pocket. ❝so, you're going to be loud for me tonight?

gently pushing the taller away from him, chenle rolled his eyes playfully as he went to the door and swiped the card to have it unlocked. ❝you might have forgotten that we have a son here.

another episode of him whining, ❝sungchan is there to look out for him! i bet he already tucked little dude to bed by now.

chenle let out a chuckle, pulling the handle down and pushing the door open. ❝baby, sungchan, we're back— what the fuck?