⌜ fifteen ⌟

sungchan, focus!

just as his name was being mentioned, and the fact that he has the ball right now, he was doing the opposite. he didn't get to notice a certain someone charging towards him. he was about to get a grip on himself, but this person bumped him and quickly took the ball from him instead. sungchan let out a grunt as he was being pushed down on to the ground harshly, not in his right mind to be expecting that.

thanks, idiot.❞ he even had that annoying smirk on his face as he walked away with the ball.

what irritated him more is seeing who just did that, ❝fuck you too, mark.

of course, their captain wasn't able to hear him as he made a run for it and did a touchdown, which earned six points on their side. their team was cheering and running of to mark just to celebrate for those points that they needed to win their practice match. actually, sungchan's side would have won, a field goal was all they needed, which is three points, but he was mentally away for a moment there that he didn't make it.

venting out his frustration, he took his helmet off and was about to throw it— but he remembered how damn expensive they are. not to mention, chenle bought this for him and he's still in debt with the chinese even if he was told not to repay him back. sungchan didn't want to owe anyone anything, that's why he insisted. which is why, he had no choice but to groan at how stupid he is for letting his mental state fly away during his practice.

hey,❞ someone then came running to him, lending him his hand. ❝you alright?

as if being distracted during the game wasn't enough for him yet. sungchan looked up to see who came to help him out, only to be fazed at how he was seeing this certain baby marshmallow that has been running around his head like he quit his job as a celebrity and is a runner from a marathon instead. the young japanese was shinning so bright that the football player can't tell if he really is an angel from heaven, or it's just the field's lights facing them. either way, that didn't stop him from staring at how his lips curve up to a smile, how his cheeks are so squishable, how his eyes turned to two crescent moons, and his nose that's being called to be boop-ed.

but sungchan's head said sike, and snapped back to his senses only to find out that it's just a teammate of his

dude, did mark's hit also affect your head, or something?❞ this person then snapped his fingers in front of the dazed guy's face.

the truth was the rubbing to his face that he was daydreaming about his soulmate that it's getting unhealthy. ❝yeah, no, hyunjin.

and the person just had to be hyunjin, someone whom he is also despising at the moment. great, way to go in ruining his mood more.