⌜ thirteen ⌟

i can't believe you live right next to kun hyung.❞ sungchan said, still spacing out at how he was greeted by someone familiar as they were making their way to the celebrity's said apartment. ❝i'm never going to live another day without embarrassing myself.

a chuckle was heard coming from the young japanese as he was taking his keys out from his pocket. ❝you know him? he's the nicest man i have ever met.

duh, chenle and jisung would bring little dude to him during class days.❞ and the fact that the chinese saw him together with the celebrity, there's no doubt he would tell chenle about this. the moment he'll return home by tomorrow, he's going to be bombarded by questions.

i bet the baby favors him so much. seriously, he is so caring.❞ the times when he would stay here, he could remember the man bringing him breakfast over, or dinner when he gets home late. ❝also, the nickname, their son has, is very adorable.

a scoff was heard from sungchan when he heard that. ❝when i'm going to have a kid, i'll call him baby onigiri. that would be cuter than little dude.

rice balls, why would you name him rice ball?❞ shotaro then giggled as he was in the middle of unlocking the door to his apartment. ❝and if it's a girl?

i'll still call her baby onigiri, because names have no gender.❞ sungchan then had a wide smile on his face. ❝and i'll raise our child to be a strong and independent rice ball!

shotaro cheered internally as he finally opened the door. pushing it, he immediately switched on the lights. ❝are we seriously naming our child, baby onigiri?

oh, and then i'll come back from work-❞ getting too excited with their topic, instead of getting inside, sungchan remained in his position. he then began to have another episode of him acting, but this time, he looked tired, impersonating a father's exhausted state. ❝baby onigiri, baby marshmallow, i'm home!

turning around to face him, the celebrity can't help but chuckle at how cute the scenario is going to be. ❝then you are greeted with baby onigiri and i that are just playing at the living room.

our baby rice ball is going to stand up and give me the most tightest hug!❞ sungchan wrapped his arms to his own self, before turning to the young japanese having that small grin. ❝as for you, you are going to get a kiss from me.

after that, i'm going to say,❞ tilting his head to the side, shotaro had the corner of his lips curve up to a warm smile. ❝welcome home.