⌜ seventeen ⌟

sungchan, what the fuck? don't do this.❞ being the first one to arrive at the cafeteria earlier than his boyfriend, jisung felt the need to go back and just hide from feeling the second hand embarrassment. ❝shotaro doesn't even come till after lunch.

right, it was lunch break for them and to say that jisung was creeped out when he saw the other tower sitting there with a victorious smile is an understatement. he looked like he was plotting murder, which is scaring the life out of the younger male. if only he could run to his boyfriend and hide behind him, but it's too late now. he knew that the skyscraper won't let him go.

with a smirk on his face, sungchan lifted his arm up and showed the younger male his wrist where the letters of his soulmate's location is engraved at, glowing in a light shade of blue to indicate that he's safe as to wherever he is. ❝this doesn't lie, ji.

we don't know, maybe it's rigged?❞ jisung honestly doesn't know whether he should be proud at him for finally accepting the system, or to be disappointed at how he is taking advantage of it.

nope,❞ that smirk is still plastered on his face as he now had a plan in mind. ❝it says that he's here around the campus, so he must be together with donghyuck's gang, or some shit.

how about we calm down, yeah?❞ this like watching his son doing something stupid, but the catch is, he's watching a full grown man making idiotic decisions. for the sake of the future, he's going to kneel down and pray to the heavens above that his little dude will not grow to be like his bigfoot hyung. ❝i actually made research last night for you. it is said that lee juyeon and osaki shotaro are not dating, they are just close friends. see? case closed. you don't have to do all these just because you're bitter at the two.

i'm not fucking bitter at those two.❞ not at all, even after remembering at how that artist had his arm around his soulmate's waist like it's some free real estate. definitely not bitter at those two. ❝i am appalled at how he is taking every chance he gets just to make me jealous.

jisung was about to make his point again, but there's something that put him to awe. ❝you know, your vocabulary heightens whenever you're pissed.

it certainly do not.❞ sungchan was quick to deny it. ❝i generally articulate my statements like this, what are you enunciating about?

pointing a finger at him, the younger male sitting across him then gave him a smile. ❝thank you, bastard, for proving my point.

sungchan then gave him a scowl before having his focus back at the entrance of the cafeteria, waiting for a certain group to get inside just so he can start off with his mastermind plan. whenever a student would get inside, he'd only groan in disappointment at how it's not the gang he had expected it to be.