⌜ twelve ⌟

currently in the living room, playing with his son, chenle chuckled as he was hearing the boy making sound effects for his own fighting scene. ❝and what is mister iron man going to do with an overgrown size ant man?

he's going,❞ raising the small figurine of the said small hero, the little boy then continued. ❝to bite his kneecaps!

a loud laugh coming from chenle then echoed the room. ❝and his ankles?

standing up from his place, the boy ran towards his papa and jumped to his laugh, remaining enthusiastic with his voice. ❝mister iron man is going to burn them!

exactly! that's what you are supposed to do when someone taller than you bullies you, okay?❞ what a way to teach a child that, but then, that's also his way of treating the two eiffel towers he lives with. chenle may be shorter than them, but he won't hesitate to choose violence.

but when i grow up, i'll be taller than papa and daddy—❞ shaking his head the park's son then found that as an understatement. ❝i'll be taller than bigfoot hyung!

you'll be a literal walking dinosaur then.❞ but no matter how much he's going to deny it, chenle already knew that the child was going to grow being like a carbon copy of his soulmate. even at a young age, their son is already acting like him.

but speaking of giants, while chenle was using his spare time to play with his son, a certain skyscraper is just sitting on the sofa, watching them. that would have been fine for the chinese, and he wouldn't have been so bothered by it, if it just weren't for how he stares at them. he would often put his gaze at the taller on the sofa, just to show how weirded out he was by the way his friend is looking at them.

and he finally asked when his son is cleaning up the mess he made in the living room. ❝sungchan, what's wrong with you?

in what way am i looking at you?❞ the said male asked with pure curiosity, seemingly like he was having deep thoughts about something.

however, chenle had to answer in the most harshest way. ❝like a creep.

and sungchan took it by heart, taken aback by it. ❝wait, seriously?

sighing, chenle crossed his legs and invited his son over to sit in the middle, playing with the small action figure he is holding. ❝no, but why are you just staring at us like that?

because he wanted to know if he's giving out the wrong vibe to his soulmate.

puckering his lips, sungchan hugged the cushion on the sofa and curled up with how he was starting to be more conscious of himself now. ❝it's.. nothing.