⌜ twenty six ⌟

groaning, jisung placed his right hand on to his left shoulder and massaged it, walking out of the elevator the moment he reached their floor. he was tired from practices, and the fact that he had to stay longer just to assist his advisory class. because of this, he wasn't able to go together with his boyfriend in taking their son from the chinese's cousin. well, chenle did insist to wait for him, but he knew that he'd take long staying inside the campus, and he preferred for his boyfriend and their son to be home early.

and now that he's standing right in front of the door to their unit, he was so ready to march towards his shared room with his soulmate and sleep— but the moment he had opened the door, he was greeted with a sight of his son crying and his soulmate hushing the boy down. ❝what's going on here?

hearing a familiar deep voice laced with worry, chenle lifted his head up and showed the taller male, that just arrived, an upset frown. however, despite that, he managed to still greet him. ❝bae, welcome home.

approaching the two, jisung disregarded his aching body from dance practice and settled a peck on his boyfriend's forehead, mustering up a smile as a response. ❝so, care to explain?

chenle could see how tired his boyfriend looked, and he knew the latter would want to rest. he wants that for him too, that's why he curved the corner of his lips up to cover the miserable feeling he's having. ❝nothing, jiro just doesn't want to go to sleep. i can handle him, you can go to our first and i'll follow after.

however, that doesn't seem like he's telling the truth. sighing, jisung crouched right in front of their boy who's muffling out his sobs as he buried his face down on to the cushion of the sofa. ❝little dude, what's wrong?

being stubborn as he is, and definitely didn't want to tell his father as he knew he'd just be a burden, the said boy that's being called by his nickname then started shaking his head aggressively. he insisted not to tell and just continue crying in hopes that he'll be alright soon after. or in another solution, he might as well just cry himself to sleep.

that caused for jisung to click his tongue, driven along with how tired he is for the day. ❝park jiro—

but before he can have his voice raised and scare their son more than he already is, chenle cuts him off by finally saying what really happened. ❝sungchan won't talk to him. every time jiro would ask him out to play, he would just push him away. heck, he won't even spare the kid a glance.

the little dude didn't quite get what his dumpling father had said, but upon hearing a certain name, that caused him to sob even louder. it echoed inside the living room even though he's crying flat on to the cushion. ❝d-dad, you said w-we just give b-bigfoot hyung some time.